She's Sleeved

nervousmom
on 11/9/10 2:03 am
Well jeni went to Dr. Kelly and was sleeved last night. Spoke to a few hours ago and she is doing okay. she wants to walk but she gets very dizzy when she gets up which I am sure is from the anesthia. Dr; kelly came in to see her when I was on the phone so I will update later I am so proud of her and her brave journey. I cant wait itll shes home on saturday so I can give her a hug.  Keep Jeni in your prayers and I will continue to update.
Kimmes
on 11/9/10 2:23 am

Thanks for the update Mom!  I have benn following Jeni closely as I am also using Dr Kelly but not till January.  She is very brave what a jouney.  I am also going alone so I am very interested in hearing about her experience when she is safely home and rested.

I can only imagine as a mother myself how proud of her you are!  And I get you won't rest until she is home on Saturday.  She is lucky to have your support - great job Mom!  And thank you for keeping us updated.

Kim

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

ginnywinks
on 11/9/10 3:38 am - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Mom.  Also another Dr Kelly patient and I go in December.  So glad Jeni is ok.  Agree she was brave to go by herself.  Everyday will see her getting stronger. Will keep her in my prayers.  Thank you for the update.

yoyo1
on 11/9/10 8:45 am - Canada
 That is great news. I'm sure she will be up and walking allot better tomorrow!! 
Hang in there. She'll be home before you know it!!

nervousmom
on 11/9/10 8:59 am
I know I cant believe she did it. She is exhausted when she arrived there yesterday afternoon she had the option to do it that night and Jeni was up for it. They did all preops and she went into surgery and trish called me at !:00 to let me know she was out of surgery. Cant wait for her leak test tomorrow and get her home saturday.
Kimmes
on 11/9/10 9:20 am
 SO she arrived on what was supposed to be the day before surgery and they did surgery a day early??!   I am sure she just wanted to get it over with..!  Good for her.   Keep us posted, we are all saying our prayers!

Kim

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

nervousmom
on 11/9/10 10:42 pm
Yes she arrived Monday and tuesday was suppose to be the surgery but they asked her if she wanted to get it over with and she said yes and now shes glad she did. Today is her leak test and depending how she feels she might stay another night at hospita or go to hotel will keep you posted.
Genah165
on 11/10/10 11:40 am
Good for her! What woman to take the plunge earlier than scheduled. I hope she has a speedy recovery and gets home to family.  I have my surgery with Dr. Kelly on Nov 22nd.  Seems we're all in good hands with Dr. Kelly.
Good luck on her journey!
Gena

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views