Its my time FINALLY!!!!

Anew Start
on 10/26/10 6:49 am
Congrats Jen! So happy for you :)

jenni80
on 10/28/10 8:55 am
Thank you all so much.  It has taken me a while to do this and have had to cancel once due to a move and expenses at home but now i get to do this.  It has been grea****ching all of you have surgery and learn about your experiences to help me with my own and i have made alot of great friends on OH so i know i will have tons of support.  I am nervous and just praying alot my surgery is uneventful and i adjust to having the surgery really well and can learn this new way of life.  I just know once i do this and lose the weight i need to it will be so much better for me as a mom,wife and person. i have a daughter and i want her to learn from me in a positive way and the way i eat and my weight is not setting a good example for her.  well i will post as my date gets closer.  I have 2 weeks and 6 days left.  woo hoo!!!

Jeanette  

greenbaygirl
on 11/11/10 8:36 pm, edited 11/11/10 8:37 pm - Hobart, WI
Hey Jen

Soooo happy that your time has finally come!  You will do awesome!  By Christmas, you will be able to eat solids and nothing will stick!  It's awesome.........then by Easter, you will be hot!  Good Luck, we all have good wishes and prayers going out for you.  Everybody deserves their chance at a new life.
Keep us all posted.

God Speed,

Jean

jenni80
on 11/13/10 4:50 am
thanks greenbay girl.  the only hard thing will be thanksgiving but my hubby will be gone at work so me and the kids are making it a all day at the movies day!  Yes im really hoping by xmas i can eat more normal.  how is your husband?  i appreciate the prayers and well wishes from you.  i know its hard with what your husband went thru and that does scare me.  I just keep praying alot and really hoping for the best. thank you and big hugs to you!

Jeanette  

NursieGirl
on 11/12/10 3:57 am
Just a few more days!  I'm so excited for you!

jenni80
on 11/13/10 4:52 am
thanks beautiful, i miss you and havent talked to you in a while.  i hope things are going good for you! i have your cell so i will text you afterwards while i am down there if i can get service.

Jeanette  

NursieGirl
on 11/13/10 5:14 am
 Thanks!  I had service so you should hopefully.  Get in touch.  I'm always here if you need me!

rere49
on 11/15/10 5:19 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Does anyone know how Jenni is doing?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views