Anyone going to Dr Kelly in December

MsPoolShark
on 11/19/10 6:15 am - Toronto, Canada
Hi Ginny,

I had a call from Trish a couple of days ago in response to an online form I filled in and she quoted the price to be as $5500 for the VSG or $7500 RNY. I've been leaning towards DS but am not finding anywhere that the cost is affordable for me and so I started researching VSG and it actually looks equal to or better the DS for my situation.

Trish was going to email me some information the next day but I haven't received it yet. I just tried calling back the number that she called me from but it's an outbound call line only. I also just tried calling the number that someone else posted in this thread here but I reached the hospital and they didn't know who I was talking about both when I gave her name and Dr. Kelly's name.

Can you please let me know how to reach Trish? I really want to get this done in December if possible. Probably even around the same time that you're going.

Thanks,
Kimme
gottago
on 11/19/10 9:35 am
I wonder why the price difference from different websites?  The wlsclinc site has the surgery for $5500.  While both of these sites alighterme and mexicoweightlosssurgery have the same thing for $5300.  Anybody know why the prices are different?  It's small, but it could be enough to cover an airplane ticket!
MsPoolShark
on 11/19/10 11:25 am - Toronto, Canada
The only thing I can see that's different is that the Mexico Weight Loss Surgery page says that the recovery is at their new recovery house. It's just something small but maybe this means you don't need to spend that night at the hotel so it saves $200.

I can't remember the site I was on earlier because I've looked at so many but I could have sworn that I saw one with the same doctor that said the price started "FROM" $4500. And having read some of the posts from other people that have been to see Dr. Kelly, everyone's paid slightly different prices but all within a couple hundred of each other. Some of my other research has shown that this happens at other places too depending on each individuals medical health status. Maybe if you have certain illness's caused by obesity that it costs more than someone who doesn't have them???

I'm am the farthest thing from an expert and am just speculating.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views