dr kelly anyone?

twinsand1
on 10/6/10 10:21 pm - SC
Hi, anyone with info on dr kelly? Thank you
yoyo1
on 10/7/10 2:19 am - Canada
 Not yet, but I'm having surgery done by him on the 18th.  I spoke with him 2 times and many times with his coordinator Trish. I am going to mexico by myself and I love the fact that Trish is going to be there to support whenever I need. Or at least that is what they promise. We'll see how things will go but I'm pretty confident I made a good choice. It just feels right to me. 
Good luck with your journey!!!

joannnor
on 10/7/10 6:44 am - Coldspring, TX
I'm scheduled for Oct 30th....can't wait.
nervousmom
on 10/25/10 4:41 am
My daughter will be sleeved on nov. 9 with Dr. Kelly please let me know how everything goes. thank you.
Renee B.
on 10/8/10 6:43 am
October 20th here.  I am excited and nervous also.
HW282 SW272 CW170 GW150 "I am allergic to carbs. They make me break out in fat.    

nervousmom
on 10/25/10 4:47 am
Hi I was just wondering how you are doing. My daughter will have surgery with Dr. Kelly on Nov9.
I hope all is well.
Renee B.
on 10/31/10 4:50 pm
I am doing well as far as the surgery goes.  I was well-cared for and do not regret my decision to go with Dr Kelly. It was an adventure to say the least, because I have never been out of the US and I was nervous about that,  on top of the idea that this is a major surgery to have.  I flew across the country alone both ways and it felt liberating and scary at the same time.
I am not sure I would encourage anyone to get this surgery done, because it is totally life-altering and it does pose risks. Each person has to decide for themselves, before God, if they really want to get this done. But what I can say, is that I received excellent care in the hospital and felt good about Dr Kelly's experience with this surgery.  Those were 2 issues that I never worried about.
HW282 SW272 CW170 GW150 "I am allergic to carbs. They make me break out in fat.    

nervousmom
on 10/28/10 1:11 am

Hello I was wondering how you are feeling and how was your trip to Mexico. My duaghter will be having surgery on Nov 9. Hope you are doing well.

ginnywinks
on 10/14/10 11:46 am - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
 Hi, I am considering Dr Kelly too.  Has anyone got any updates on him?  I have been reading about some of the other doctors (that cost less) and some of the stories are not good.
I am in Canada and if I go through the system I can be looking at 2 years.  Our insurance plan also doesn't cover the VSG, so that is out here.  
What other research have you done and how did or are you getting info about Dr Kelly.  I don't seem to get much other than his own info.
Thanks
Ginny
Kimmes
on 10/24/10 3:25 am
 I am scheduled for surgery with Dr. Kelly on January 6, 2011... Happy New Year to me!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views