Dr. Ortiz Sleevers?

ButterflyB
on 9/26/10 6:46 am
HI everyone,

Dr. Ortiz in TJ placed my band back in January. I felt like I made a great choice, felt extremely well cared for during and after the procedure, even when I returned home and then requested a copy of my surgery report they were instantly able to email me a copy.

I am considering having him do my revision to the sleeve (as I have a leak in my band and really haven't been very successful with it - not to mention the fact that I'm either PB-ing or food is sliding right down, all in the same day - which is fustrating to say the least.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has first hand experience with Dr. Ortiz and the sleeve?

Thanks,

k
LillyMae62
on 9/29/10 9:38 am - Albany, OR
I haven't had a first hand experience yet, but I just scheduled for VSG with him for October.  I couldn't find out much about him and sleeves but OCC is a International Center of Excellence, so it should be fine.  Best of luck on your journey.

Lilly

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.         ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros                               

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views