First Hand Experience with Dr. Liza Maria Pompa ?

LillyMae62
on 9/27/10 3:32 am - Albany, OR
Thank you for the information, I'm just trying to make the most informed decision that I possible can,  I have got a few negative responses by PM.  so still in the research phase.  Glad everything went well for your wife and best wishes.

Lilly

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.         ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros                               

rere49
on 10/3/10 12:51 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
I am glad you are researching, negative responses are great also. Each person is different in their views. Also remember, each body, and stomach is different. Some have long stomachs and some have shorter stomachs. I am trying to find an article I read about sleeves being different on each person. The use a 32 French bougie (sp), but some of us have a longer stomach, so it will appear that the sleeve is bigger, when actually it is just longer, this means they may hold more food. If anyone finds the article, please PM me. It was really great to read. I guess we all assume we have the same size stomachs. I never thought about the things mentioned. The length, elasticity and so on. The things we learn after the fact!!  Good luck, and let us know what you deciede. See you on the losers bench!!
randerson
on 9/27/10 7:07 am
RNY on 09/25/08 with
 Hi
I had Surgery with Dr. Pompa two years ago and had since lost 94 pounds! My Surgery was a success, Dr. Pompa and her staff treated me very very good. Better than what I expected. She is sincere, patient and a well qualified surgeon. I did extensive research an her before I got to LIMARP clinic in Tijuana. My experience was excellent and the care I received from her staff outstanding. Very caring and professional people. My life has changed since that day and all I can say is I hope you get to experience what I have, that transformation is a miracle, not only physically but emotionally as well. Take good care of yourself. God bless.
RA.
rickie
on 10/4/10 11:53 am - MD
Was go to call her also.  Any idea what the cost is for the sleeve?  Thanks

cansaskcares
on 1/29/12 7:33 am
I had surgery with Dr. Liza Pompa and it was not a good experience and today it is still not a good experience.  I had my surgery in 2010 and it wasn't right at the beginning and it is still not corrected although my goal is to have it corrected this year.  I tried to contact Dr. Pompa with my concerns however she will not answer my emails and will not take my calls so I have had to research a new surgeon.  I have found one and they have already completed the barium swallow and know what is wrong and will be correcting it this year.  I have a Vertical Gastric Sleeve however it is more like a funnel.  I have had part of it fixed but now have to have my surgery redone as she left a large part of my stomach at the top. The Bariatric Surgeon figures she did this as she was not a seasoned surgeon at that time and she was afraid of getting to close to the spleen.  I will be having it corrected this year.  I would not recommend Dr. Liza Pompa as a surgeon.

nicogirl
on 10/7/10 8:34 am
VSG on 10/01/10 with
 Hi
I just did my VSG with her 6 days ago.
Great Surgery, Great Doctor! I would recommend Dr. Pompa to anyone. 
I went to limarp.com got their number and talked with Dr. daniela for prices. 
Best of luck honey!
 nicogirl                    
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views