Updates...

RollTideRoll
on 9/22/10 1:21 pm - Montgomery, AL
It's been a pretty long time since I've been on. I haven't forgotten about you guys, I just have been busy with school and dealing with family things. Well, momma is doing alright. She's just been real down about not being able to work. She accidentally pulled the NG tube out of her nose when she was sleeping about two weeks ago. She had to get it placed back in and when she got home, she fell and bruised her whole arm and her nose bled.

She got depressed last weekend because she had an eye doctor appointment and people were staring at her and little kids looked scared and were pointing at the NG tube in her nose. But she's planning on going back to the doctor next week to see if the hole in her stomach has closed completely, yet. Let's hope for the best.

An update on me.. I'm doing alright. I've been depressed about my momma and about my PCOS. I have lost about 10 pounds since my last doctor appointment. I haven't been eating much. They put me on a medication called FORTAMET and I wake up in the morning dry heaving. We are still planning on getting my lap band out around Christmas time, still looking for a doctor to do it. We have to write a letter describing everything to this one doctor..

The sad thing about finding a doctor to do this after surgery with my lap band surgeon, is that we can't get any records or any other kind of information from them. I don't know if they refuse to hand it over or if they didn't do it or what... but, God sees all and what goes around comes around.. that's all I have to say. Thank-you for everyone who have been supporting me and anybody that I've helped. Until next time,
Love always,
Amanda
fitby40
on 9/24/10 8:42 am - Franklin, TN
I am sorry to hear about what you are going through.  I dont have any records either.  They will not send me an operative report.  I think he just gets them on the table and slices and dices and doesn't bother with the paperwork which leaves other doctors confused on what is going on.   I hope things get better for you.   
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views