Anyone at LIMARP for Sept 2nd surgery?

ljohns283
on 8/24/10 12:43 am - Canada
VSG on 09/02/10 with
Hi:  This is my first post - I'm scheduled with Dr. Pompa for surgery on Sept 2nd.  Anyone out there having the same day, same place?

I'm from Canada and flying down on Sept 1st.

Wish me luck!
virginmadis
on 8/24/10 8:51 am
RNY on 08/17/10 with
 Hi!!
I just got back from LIMARP, my RNY went great, I feel good. I have already lost 26 pounds since before surgery diet and looking forward to looking better every day. When I was there Dr. Pompa did 8 VSG's that week!I talked with the other patients, all had nice things to say to me. Dr. Pompa is very professional and caring. She explained every step of the surgery and I felt better just listening to her.
The surgical unit was beauuuutiful, very clean and well equipped.
By the way, I love the night Doctor. Dr Cristian, you will love him too.
I wish you all the luck in the world!
God bless!!!

V.M.
bglez
on 8/24/10 9:25 am - Chula Vista, CA
Hi, im not having surgery the same day, i am 2 years out of my VGS with very good results!!! just to say you will love the surgeon and the facilities!!!! Good luck!!
ljohns283
on 8/25/10 3:49 am - Canada
VSG on 09/02/10 with
Thanks so much for the feedback - I feel i've chosen a great doctor.  We have a facilitating company here in Saskatoon who helped me arrange this procedure and I've heard nothing but excellent remarks on Dr. Pompa, the surgical clinic and the staff in general.  I'm not nervous or afraid at all.....just wanting to get this show on the road!

Much appreciated.
adambryant
on 8/28/10 6:53 am
RNY on 01/24/11 with
 You have chosen a great doctor. Had bypass with Dr. Liza Pompa in 2008. My results better than what I expected. I have lost more than I ever hoped. 
You're in great hands. 
Good luck to you.
Adam B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?