Upper endoscopy

Legacylc
on 8/18/10 12:47 pm - Fairfax, VA
 Well I had the endoscopy today. All went well thank you all for your support and well wishes. I do have a hiatal hernia and gastritis going on but no strictures or anything. He prescribed me new medication to deal with the acid and put me back on liquids for another month yuck!!! I did have stomach pain after the procedure from the bipopsy but fentanyl too care of that and I just woke up from getting home at 1 pm. I will follow up in 2 weeks and all my results went to my primary care. 

Just a side note for those that have had surgery abroad. It has not been a scary process with making sure I have been taken care of. I have all the documentation from my surgeon and I also did my research and picked a wonderful surgeon that does followup and answer any of my question. All I do is follow up with my PCM and I found a good GI doctor and I am good to go. I did have the sleeve so the maintenance is really not all that complicated. I just wanted to put that out there for those that are still in the beginning stages. You do need a good support system and my husband has  been great. Thanks again for all the support you all are the best.

PS I wlll have to scan the pictures of my new tummy and post the pictures. The GI doctor gave me a copy.

shunt1960
on 8/19/10 1:32 am
VSG on 04/28/10 with
I'm glad to hear you are doing better and don't have any serious issues. I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself.

SW /CW/GW   307.6/202/180    Not a Sprint but what a Journey it is

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views