Updates :)

RollTideRoll
on 8/10/10 9:02 am - Montgomery, AL
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile.. we had our family reunion, which was great! We also were on our one week Florida vacation. Mom didn't have much energy to do anything, but she enjoyed being free. She has a hole near her rib cage.. it's where the drain that was draining out the abscess was. Her doctor, my aunt, my mom's nurse friend, and my mom all think that the hole will be there for the rest of her life.

The hole drains alot, but she's alive.. so who's complaining! I got my senior pictures yesterday. They look really good! I'm so excited about being a senior this year!!!! Yesterday was my first day and it has been the best day since summer started haha. I had a doctor appointment today to check out what's going on with my PCOS. This doctor is the most serious doctor that I've ever been to.

This coming up Sunday, I will have to urinate in a jug for 24 hours. I go back to the doctor that Monday for a glucose tolerance test and some more lab work. He also suggested a doctor to go to to get my lapband taken out around Christmas break. Yes, that's right! I'm having my lapband taken out around Christmas break :) The reason being, it's tilted sideways and we don't know what's really in my stomach for real. It could be junk.

Anyways, I will keep you guys updated on mom and me. She has an appointment for the hole in her rib cage.. it's this Thursday. And I will update you guys after my next doctor's appointment. :)
Love always,
Amanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views