Updates :)

RollTideRoll
on 7/28/10 1:59 pm - Montgomery, AL
The party for everyone who were here for us turned out really fun! There were sooo many people. Unfortunately, mom wasn't feeling so good.. but she still had fun. Our family is coming down for our family reunion tomorrow and we are having the actual reunion Saturday.

The family reunion was supposed to be in FL but everyone decided to change it because of mom being in her condition. My wisdom teeth have been out for exactly a week today. It's sore, but it will be alright. We already did our school clothes shopping, too! We are in uniforms this year :( but it will be alright, it's my last year!!

Mom is going to the doctor tomorrow because she has an infection where her rib cage is because of the drain that they had in.. Have you ever experienced waking up to the sound of the number one person you love crying and screaming in pain? I experienced that with my mom two mornings ago.. My aunt put a warm rag on my mom's rib and the boil looking thing popped.

We live for our FL vacation this Monday.. I might leave with my dad on Wednesday because I need to catch up on some things before school starts. It feels like just yesterday, it was the beginning of the summer. I wish I would've lived it to the fullest but momma needs me. I guess I will make up for it next summer, though.

One thing that I will always say to anybody who is really down and having a bad time.. YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW OUT OF EVERY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE. Not only that, though... it makes you stronger. Unfortunately, we have to go through the negatives for it to hit you in the face. Well, that's my update for now. I will update next time something is going on.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK ON THE LOSER'S BENCH
Love always,
Amanda
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/10 1:21 am - AZ
Hey Amanda...

Sorry your Mom is still struggling after all these months. :o(

Is she feeling better today?

You are absolutely right, we do learn from every negative experience. Every experience is a teacher.

Sorry your whole family is going through this!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views