Hi Everyone!

divafoelife
on 7/22/10 5:31 pm - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My name is Virginia. I live in Southern California. I was banded on June 30, 2010 in Mexico by Dr Corvala. I look forward to getting to know all of you as we embark on our weightloss journeys
browneyedDeeva
on 7/22/10 11:35 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
heyyyy Virginia ,
from one Deeva to the other, congrads on you being banded. i was sleeved ,and sooooooooo happy.
hope ur feeling well, and good luck on this journey
its all goood !!!!!

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

Kelleigh710
on 7/22/10 11:52 pm
Virginia,

You and I were down there at the same time! I was banded by Dr. Corvala on 6/29/10 LOL
How have you been doing!?

~  Kel
divafoelife
on 7/23/10 6:35 am - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I'm doing good so far. I'm down 16 lbs.

Hey Kel. We were down there at the same time! I met 3 people that were there from Georgia when i was there. Everyone was real friendly
CKnorte
on 7/24/10 9:20 am - Avila Beach, CA
 I had Plication surgery with Dr. C on the 15th....

What paperwork did you get sent home with?  All I had in my folder was my post-op diet.

I don't have any paperwork on post op care, surgery information, etc.  

I guess I'll call them on Monday and see if they have anything they just didn't give me.  

Did you guys get anything else?

Carol
Visit my blog: Fat Woman on a Mission

divafoelife
on 7/24/10 9:38 am - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
On July 24, 2010 at 4:20 PM Pacific Time, CKnorte wrote:
 I had Plication surgery with Dr. C on the 15th....

What paperwork did you get sent home with?  All I had in my folder was my post-op diet.

I don't have any paperwork on post op care, surgery information, etc.  

I guess I'll call them on Monday and see if they have anything they just didn't give me.  

Did you guys get anything else?

I got sent home with my Operative Report , the post-op diet and nutritional guidelines and my lapband card that has my lapband # and the xray pic of my band.

Dr Cleysa came in and saw my the day i was discharged and told me the post-op care.
CKnorte
on 7/24/10 10:16 am - Avila Beach, CA
 Thanks, I'll call them on Monday.

She came in, but I had 2 nurses changing my bandages, and she was trying to talk to me, and was running late, etc.....So I have the nutritional guide, and that's it.  It was nuts, I was scheduled to leave at 10am, but then my BP shot up (apparently anesthesia related), they game me some meds and had me under review for a few hours, until they were comfortable that it was back to normal, and just a fluke thing.

I loved Dr. C and the entire hospital staff.....

I'll call them for the operative report and to ask about post op care, I don't have an apt. with my PCP for another 2 weeks, but I know he's going to ask....

Thanks for the quick response

Carol
Visit my blog: Fat Woman on a Mission

bigisbad
on 8/15/10 1:09 am, edited 8/15/10 1:09 am - Canada, Canada
Congrats on your journey and weight loss
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views