worried

RollTideRoll
on 7/22/10 3:38 pm - Montgomery, AL

It's 12:34 in the morning and my dad is sleeping.. I heard my mom groaning in her sleep and I went to check on her and she was burning up. She said that her shoulder was hurting so I gave her some medicine and a popsicle and tried to turn the fan on but she said it's cold. She was about to cry because she don't want to go to the hospital anymore. She hates being in the hospital. I don't know what to do.

I told her that I would check on her in about an hour. Let's hope that the pain and temp are both down.. AND I just had my wisdom teeth pulled Tuesday, so I still have to take care of myself.. I just wish that all of this would go away.. :'( I'm tired of being strong.. A seventeen year old should be having a wonderful, happy, and careless summer. I spent my whole summer dealing with my mom in and out of the hospital, two friends dying, wisdom teeth pulled, and much more family things.

Please continue praying for my mom... Let's hope that she won't have to go back to the hospital anytime soon.

Love always,
Amanda

rere49
on 7/22/10 11:35 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Holy Cow Amanda, You are really having to pay for all of this. Just take care of yourself, and help your Mom. If she is ill, MAKE her go back to the hospital. This is nothing to mess with. Hopefully it is nothing, but you do not want her back in ICU. Let us know how she is doing, Please!!
rere49
on 7/23/10 7:39 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Hi Amanda,
I was just told your Mom is back in the hospital. I want you to know we all care out here. Let me know what you find out. Keep good thoughts.
yayita73
on 7/26/10 6:49 am - Houston, TX

Amanda my prayers are with you! You are a very strong young lady and I'm sure your mom is very proud of you! Keep faith and your mom will pull through this because your courage will make her stronger!

May God bless you and your family,
 Angela

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views