Happy Dayss..

RollTideRoll
on 7/17/10 7:56 am - Montgomery, AL
My senior pictures turned out AWESOME. :) My mom is having a really good day today.. she's getting around without feeling pain or breathing complications like before. She's been trying to eat... (the doctor said it's okay for her to eat now) but it comes right back up.. not as bad as before.

I would also like to mention before I close this... my mom and dad are two different people. AMANDA is the one posting things.. not mom and dad. AMANDA isn't going to stop talking about her experience and her mother's experience because everything I say is completely true, based on me and my mom's experiences, and the biggest reason being

I DID NOT WRITE, MAKE VIDEOS, SEND MAIL TO NEWS STATIONS, AND ANYTHING ELSE I DID.... JUST SO I CAN TRY TO COME TO A CONCLUSION TO GET OUR MONEY BACK FROM THIS HORRIBLE SURGERY. I CAME HERE TO SPREAD THE WORD SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD KNOW THE NEGATIVES AS WELL AS THE POSITIVES AND HAVE IT COME FROM A TRUTHFUL PERSON. PEOPLE WILL HEAR ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE UNTIL THE DAY THAT I DIE. I WILL TELL MY KIDS AND THEIR KIDS. NEGATIVES SHALL BE TOLD.

Love always,
Amanda
csanddex
on 7/19/10 5:04 pm
There will be a point you will be ready to move on. What happened to your mom was terrible but you let IT win if it defines your life.
rere49
on 7/20/10 12:28 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Way to go Amanda, Keep it up. You may be saving someone else from going through what your mom has gone through. Also what the family has had to survive with this whole thing. Keep strong!! We are here to support your family in every way!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views