Prices to have VSG in mexico?

need2bthin
on 7/17/10 10:06 am
VSG on 06/30/10 with
I went to Dr. Pompa @ LIMARP clinic.  A wonderful rxperience.
Just My thoughts... 
Iwantmydestiny
on 7/15/10 10:40 am - Kansas City, MO
I just got my sleeve done on Monday. My surgeon's name is Jaime Ricardo Ramos Kelly.
He is an excellent surgeon and he was very attentive to my needs. He charges $5500. One of my OH friends Muffin_top just had surgery with him two weeks ago. She speaks highly of him also!
shunt1960
on 7/15/10 11:20 pm
VSG on 04/28/10 with
I had VSG done by Dr. Joya in Puerto Vallarta on 4/28/10 and paid 10,000 all inclusive including flight and hotel.
SW /CW/GW   307.6/202/180    Not a Sprint but what a Journey it is

nurseygrrl
on 7/16/10 3:17 am - Toronto, Canada

I had my sleeve done in puerto vallarta on july 3/10 and I used a medical tourism agency. I paid 6950 (about $1300 more than if i'd gone to the doc. directly)  with Dr. Castaneda - I had a phenomenal experience.

“Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly…..on a broomstick. We’re just that flexible."     
Dynamic_Duover
on 7/18/10 8:16 am - Piedmont, OK
Do your research on the Mexico doctors.  My husband & I both had our sleeve done 19 days ago by Dr. Aceves in Mexicali.  It was a GREAT experience (see my blog).  We paid $9,000 each (all pre-ops are included plus 1 nite in hotel & 3 nites in hospital), but  we had to pay our air fare to San Diego where we were picked up and our journey began.  We paid for our "last meal" at the hotel as well.  Our daughter came with us & stayed for free (she had to purchase her own meals).
Peter F.
on 7/19/10 10:43 am - Hialeah, FL
Hi.

I didn't have a VSG, but I had Bypass.  But the Dr. I suded was Dr. Castaneda he operates in either Puerto Vallarta or Guadalajara.  I had a very goof experience.  If you decide on Dr. Castaneda, go through Medical Tourism and ask for him.  If I am not mistaken it is abour 5500 - 6000 USD.  His assistant picks you up and takes you to whatever hotel you pick.  (Hotel not includedm or food.)  WHat is included is the time in the hospital which is about 2 or 3 days.

He keeps you there about a week to follow up with you make sure everything is ok.

Well wish you the best.

Peter F.

a.walker
on 7/26/10 7:22 am - Salina, KS
I went to Dr. Rodriguez in Tijuana (he also does surgery in Juarez), and the VSG was $6700. The TVGP (plication, or as they call it there, super sleeve) was $6200. I went through www.beliteweight.com and that price was all inclusive except for the plane ticket. I just had it done on July 22nd, and was very happy with my care.
Amy  -- 5'8"

Michelle Smith
on 7/28/10 8:00 am
I went to Dr Sergio Verboonen in Cancun (he alsooperates in Tiajuana I believe) $7600 & it was textbook.He did a GREAT job. Very nice hospital-galenia

~~I am 5'8~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views