Scared!!!!

yayita73
on 7/6/10 5:23 am - Houston, TX
Hello!

I 'm having RNY surgery in Juarez. MX with Dr. Jose Rodriguez. I'm terrified because of the situation going on in Juarez. Has anyone been to Star Medica hospital recently for surgery. I'm going through Beliteweight and my coordinator is Sylvia. She of course assures me everything is fine, but I rather hear from someone that has been there recently. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Angela 
RollTideRoll
on 7/6/10 10:31 am - Montgomery, AL
Haven't been to that dr. but I know how ya feel. My mom and I went to Mexico and we were really scared and nervous.. it will be alright. :) It's normal to feel scared, but I'm pretty sure everything will work out :)
Love always,
Amanda
yayita73
on 7/6/10 11:00 pm - Houston, TX
Hello Amanda!

Thanks for you comforting words! I'm more concern about the trip really than the surgery. I'm also going with my mother so I feel a little bit more secure than going alone. Thanks again!

Angela
RollTideRoll
on 7/8/10 4:39 am - Montgomery, AL
Yeahh.. that's normal.. alot of people have been scared of plane trips since 9/11.. I hope you come to and from safely and get on that LOSER'S bench :) haha. Keep us posted.
Love always,
Amanda
rugratmama
on 7/9/10 3:44 am, edited 7/9/10 3:45 am - Charlotte, NC
You have to remember that you'll be driven everywhere you need to go. You'll never be left alone to sort it out. Recently, I went to Hermosillo for surgery and I was driven everywhere I needed to go, even souvenir shopping.

Juarez is like any other city, you've got your good and bad. Trust me, as a patient, you are an asset. They're not gonna let anything happen to you. Relax, you'll be just fine.

I finally quit cheating on my husband with Ben and Jerry! 

sw/250 cw/140 gw/150          

yayita73
on 7/12/10 5:30 am - Houston, TX
Thank you! I'm a little bit calmer since I have spoken to others who have recently been there! Now I ;m looking forward to starting my weight loss journey!!!!
rugratmama
on 7/12/10 9:37 pm - Charlotte, NC
I truly wish you all the best on your new journey!

I finally quit cheating on my husband with Ben and Jerry! 

sw/250 cw/140 gw/150          

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views