To: woman who thinks I'm Michelle :)

RollTideRoll
on 7/3/10 2:13 pm - Montgomery, AL
It is a compliment... but definitely not true. I promise you. I just found out about this like 2 minutes ago.. why would I post about my 2 friends dying recently.. Michelle don't know them.. There names are Kayla Silas and Jessica Simmons. Go to www.wsfa.com (a news website in Alabama) and type their names in the search engine. Michelle lives in AZ.. I live in AL. I think it's stupid that people pose as other people. I have pictures to prove I'm not Michelle. If I have to give out any detailed info. about my mom and my proof of going to going to our surgeon.. like our dates and stuff... I can't do it. Then, you can just believe that she is me or I'm her... it's not worth it. I'm not risking it. I hope this has helped you. I also hope you make a good decision about the doctor and surgery that you choose.
Love alway,
Amanda :)
sassyscorpio
on 7/6/10 5:05 pm
I know for a fact that you are not Michelle Amanda.  I have met Michelle several times in Arizona!

We walked around the parking lot when it was over 100 degrees outside together because her band was making her puke!

i wish people could know the real Michelle like I do. she is a real sweetheart.

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views