Another Update :)

RollTideRoll
on 7/1/10 6:23 pm - Montgomery, AL
My momma went to the doctors yesterday and they took her drain out!!!!! yay! We are officially on the road to recovery. She went to the doctor today to see if the hole in her stomach closed.. it's not completely closed, but it's almost there... she can now have soups and jellos. She's excited about that. She's depressed and cries alot because she's always in alot of pain. She thinks it might be arthiritis. As for me.. I'm still trying to get over the death of my close friend Kayla.. I realize and have always realized that it just takes time. I have also decided on starting a low carb diet.. I started that the last day of June. Eating healthy.. excercising more.. starting to take my folic acid again. Going to see a doctor soon for my "PCOS". So just managing to keep things up and keep my chin up and my head straight.
Love always,
Amanda
ishary
on 7/5/10 1:04 pm - Whittier, CA
Awwwww Baby Girl!!!! I am so happy to read this update about your mamma!!!!
I havent been on much at all lately as I have been recovering from spinal surgery and just havent felt like getting on the computer at all.
WOW!!!!! See Prayers are a POWERFUL thing and Jesus does hear us when we ask.
I am so happy for you both.
Give your mamma a big hug for me and enjoy each other!!!
xoxo
Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

rere49
on 7/6/10 10:36 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
AMEN! Your video is great!!   Irene, glad to have you back. Hope you are feeling better!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views