Feeling WONDERFUL!!!

RollTideRoll
on 6/22/10 6:29 am - Montgomery, AL
OMG you guys, supporters and haters.. I just feel amazing today. Although I have not slept in well over 24 hours, I feel ready for anything. I'm starting over new. First off, I will start this by giving you guys an update on my momma. So, my daddy just called me and told me that he's trying to get my momma out TO-DAY! (for the grammar police, I was just trying to emphasize the two syllables in that word). The lung doctor came in today and said WONDERFUL.. SHE'S DOING GREAT! I am going through so much you guys.. my mom is in the hospital and I found out yesterday that the doctor don't know what to do about the hole not closing up yet.

The TPN causes high temperatures, they tried putting a tube down her nose to give her nutrients but it don't work, AND they can't put a stent in it because the hole is too far away from her esophagus. I'm also going through my dad not feeling good because he has diabetes and has an infected toenail (which is bad for diabetics) and is on antibiotics, which he thinks is causing him to feel ill. My aunt has been getting frustrated because she's my mom's nurse now and mom forgets where she's at and forgets everything, at that matter. I can't blame my aunt though. Mom has been very frustrated so she has been kind of rude to my little sister and me. My little sister and my dad are in a small argument because my dad is sick and takes anger out on us, especially since I need help cleaning our huge house, but end up doing it by myself.

It's just too much drama, that's not worth Dr. Almanza. I will still let everybody know that this surgery was and probably forever will be our biggest regret that we've ever made. That's our opinion.. of course positive people wouldn't understand because they haven't been through it. I stayed with my mom for hours yesterday just thinking... You people are making me stronger. The positive and the negative people. You negative nellies out there are making me want to spread this story more around the world, and everytime you post something to me, you're just making me have a little something extra to add to the story. Thank-you guys, you're dolls. :)
Love always,
Amanda :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views