Two weeks Post-op

LadyCatherine
on 6/21/10 7:01 am - Martinsburg, WV
I'm two weeks post op and I've lost 23 lbs!!! My husband is down exactly the same (we had surgery one day apart). We're both so tickled and so happy we made this decision. We also both strongly recommend Dr Aguirre. I've been reading a lot of problems with other doctors doing tons of surgeries each day and I can tell you that Dr. Aguirre only had our surgeries the entire week we were there. When we arrived someone had also had one 2 days previously. That is probably why we were able to get our appointment 5 days after we decided on Dr Aguirre (which is great for us because once we decide on something we HATE to wait). However, the slowness of his current schedule doesn't relate to his skill or experience as he has done over 1,000 RNY's since 1987. I think it's simply because he doesn't advertise so you have to just catch him by word of mouth.

Anyway, we're thrilled! And I can't wait to weigh in again in 2 weeks!!!

Anew Start
on 6/21/10 7:50 am
Congrats to you and your husband :)

heididawn
on 6/21/10 10:01 am - Scott, LA
congrats!  I really loved your post about your experience, I feel the same way about Dr. Aguirre!
Kricky
on 6/22/10 12:45 pm
I'm glad that you and your husband get to share this journey together!  I was the only surgery for Dr. Almanza on my surgery day - I felt like all the attention was on me.  As it should be - LOL!!

Here's to lots of lost weight at your weigh in!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views