Drama on MX Forum.

Non-Smokin guy
on 6/22/10 6:31 am, edited 6/22/10 7:16 am

Boscogirl, ok on that note... let's "all" stop adding fuel to ___ quest for _____ and 

please return to being supportive or is that not possible anymore.

Have a great day! 

RollTideRoll
on 6/22/10 6:57 am - Montgomery, AL
I do have the only help that I need, and that is from the Mothers that are on here. I know I'm out of line, but if that's how my story gets out without people up my butt about grammar, education, smoking, etc etc. it never ends. I do not know anything about you, quite honestly I wouldn't want to. I don't think he's butcher either! I have never claimed him to be a butcher, never will. I think that term is quite dramatic, even. I think he's a man in obviously desperate need for money, seems how he feeds off of OVERWEIGHT people with money troubles. Then tell the world why you wanted my story, on the real. I'm only this way for my momma and she is very proud. I didn't come here to get anybody's sympathy, although support would be WONDERFUL AND APPRECIATIVE... I came here to spread the story to prevent people from going through what my family, and other family's are going through because of the mistakes that this man has made over and over and over again. I have not attacked anyone unless they have attacked me, whi*****lude you, that blonde haired lady, judy, and some coordinator. Thank God, I have done my job for the day. I won't write you or talk about you unless I hear anything about me or my family come from you. If not, we can end this right here, right now.
Thanks for the wonderful wishes.
Love always,
Amanda :)
RollTideRoll
on 6/21/10 10:23 am - Montgomery, AL
Oh yea, she's not on the ventilator anymore. Since like a week ago. I thought I posted that?
Boscogirl
on 6/21/10 5:29 am - TX
Amanda, Sweetie, you are the one creating all the drama.  You certainly have every right to post whatever you want but you are sounding like a broken record.  We are ALL praying for your mother and wishing her a 100% recovery so why do you insist on posting over and over and over and over.....It has really become quite irritating to say the least.  Now, get back to taking care of your mom and go have some fun with your friends.  
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
Anew Start
on 6/21/10 8:12 am
thread hijack

damn bosco! you've lost 51  lbs already!?? woot!

Boscogirl
on 6/22/10 4:04 am - TX
Thank you!  The sleeve is the bomb.com!! :D
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/10 1:41 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
I'm saying this in a very nice tone Bosco,

Wouldn't it be better if you just blocked her or just not open any of her threads. Just sayin.
Phyll H
on 6/21/10 9:08 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
I can understand how you feel young lady.

Godspeed recovery for your mom.
VSG  8-4-08  -5'5
HW   310
SW   216
CW   172
LW    160
GW   170  
GW    170- 175

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion

rere49
on 6/22/10 1:30 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Hey sweetie,
How is your Mom doing?? I hope she is enjoying being in a room now. I am glad you had a great Birthday!!! Hopefuly your mom will be home in no time. We are all out here thinking good thoughts and praying for a fast recovery!! Can't wait for you to remove that Lap Band!!
rere49
on 6/22/10 7:32 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?