Geez haha.

RollTideRoll
on 6/20/10 2:10 am - Montgomery, AL
So an update.... momma is in a room now!!! We can finally visit her whenever we want to :) YAY! Today is just not my day, though. I cleaned since I woke up yesterday. Dad woke up today and had problems because of his blood sugar, so he went to the hospital and layed with momma and had them give him something for nausea. It's Father's Day and we were supposed to go out for breakfast. But back to mommy... they are still taking her in for her cat scan tomorrow and hopefully, she will be able to slowly start eating again. Cross your fingers! :)

I just re-read my "Sue Coordinators" post just a second ago and is it people that are deleting their posts or the people who own this website deleting them? They are making us look like we are talking to ourselves. I'm glad I always stick to my word and if I say something on here, I mean it, I will tell you that much. I'm not deleting what I post because I feel what I have to say, needs to be out there, because it is probably the truth. Momma always said "What goes around, comes around boo-boo!"

I'm going to re-do my whole entire story, exactly how it went, in my next post.

Love always,
Amanda
sfasogbon
on 6/20/10 2:43 am - Parkersburg, WV
 Yay, I can't wait. 

RollTideRoll
on 6/20/10 3:14 am - Montgomery, AL
What's the face supposed to mean?
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/10 10:33 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM Pacific Time, RollTideRoll wrote:
What's the face supposed to mean?
Ignore her, she truly is not worth it.
RollTideRoll
on 6/20/10 3:22 am - Montgomery, AL
RollTideRoll
on 6/20/10 3:22 am - Montgomery, AL
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/20swz1u.jpg[/IMG]
Heather :o)
on 6/20/10 10:43 am
On June 20, 2010 at 9:43 AM Pacific Time, sfasogbon wrote:
 Yay, I can't wait. 
Your a smug little ***** for someone who has not yet had surgery yet and is talking out of her ass, aint ya?
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
sfasogbon
on 6/20/10 1:43 pm - Parkersburg, WV
 What does not having surgery yet have to do with anything??? And where the heck did you come from anyway??? lol

Anew Start
on 6/20/10 2:16 pm, edited 6/20/10 2:51 pm
lol

Anew Start
on 6/20/10 2:10 pm, edited 6/20/10 2:22 pm
Don't come over here and start crap.  Keep that on the Rants and Raves board.  People are coming here for support, not to be called names, not to be insulted or belittled.  Do you have ANYTHING valuable to say or is name calling all you can do?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views