GRRR haha.

RollTideRoll
on 6/19/10 7:28 am - Montgomery, AL

Momma is doing AWESOME. They might take her out of the ICU and put her in real room soon. The doctors are taking her in for a cat scan Monday, and if the hole closed up in her stomach, they are going to put her on a clear liquid diet. She's been hungry lately, so that's good.

I can NOT wait to get this lapband out of my stomach! There is no telling WHAT kind of lapband is in my stomach. I hate to say it, but I'm kind of scared. But I made my bed a while ago, I have to lay in it. My stomach has been hurting lately, like I took advil without eating something first.

My birthday was freakin' AWESOME. My friend and sister surprised me. I went to pick my friend up to go bowling, and they made me come in and her whole family (about 15 people) were standing around a cake that said "Happy 17 Birthday Amanda" on it. Then, we went cosmic bowling. Later on, we went swimming. I had to pick my Godson up, too. He's sooo cute!

I am confused by the people saying stuff about my education and referring to vampire books haha. I read the vampire books last summer. I don't have time to read now, although it would be nice, because my mother has been in the hospital. Have you heard? She's been in the hospital since the Friday of Spring Break, which is the middle of March, where I live. Reading books, no mater what is is, is learning. I would be proud of my children for making their own decisions and reading. (P.S. I still can't wait until June 30th when Eclipse comes out... I wonder how your kids or grandkids are reacting to that.)

Another thing, why do people feel that they have to down the people with the negative things to say. You may not like it, but it could be helpful to other people.. which brings me to the people that are talking about "People get mad at people over OPINIONS!!". You guys are hypocrites.. You have you're opinions, we have our opinions. We are showing a different side than the positive, and you can't prove that mine or any other negative story is false. So you want to talk about drama and things of that source? Read a few of my posts with the most comments... People are turning it around hahaha.. I posted something about "Sue Coordinators" and people are ending up talking about how my education isn't good??
Pathetic... real pathetic coordinators.
Love always,
Amanda

sassyscorpio
on 6/20/10 3:39 pm
You Go Girl! You are doing the world a favor by being relentless in  telling your momma's story!

I know that some people can't afford surgery, so they feel it's worth it to spend as little as possible. However, they need to know that they are taking their life in their hands by trusting this clinic or whatever they are calling it these days.

You are one very brave young woman!

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics