Who or what was...

FabBy50 .
on 6/19/10 8:50 am - Everett, WA
That's for sure!!!
lolalucy
on 6/19/10 9:37 am
When in the heat of the moment during an argument because my mother, aunts and cousins were all going on their yearly trip to Ft. Lauderdale and I finally asked why I was never invited my mother told me she has always been ashamed to be seen with me in public.  This was April 2009, I saved up, had surgery Jan 2010 and have not spoken with her since that day. It may be mean but I get satisfaction out of the fact that I now weigh about 20 pounds less than her and am not near finished losing the weight.
Anew Start
on 6/19/10 9:49 am, edited 6/19/10 9:50 am
wow  :( im really sorry your mom said that to you..but I'm thrilled for your weightloss! 

FabBy50 .
on 6/19/10 2:13 pm - Everett, WA
On June 19, 2010 at 4:37 PM Pacific Time, lolalucy wrote:
When in the heat of the moment during an argument because my mother, aunts and cousins were all going on their yearly trip to Ft. Lauderdale and I finally asked why I was never invited my mother told me she has always been ashamed to be seen with me in public.  This was April 2009, I saved up, had surgery Jan 2010 and have not spoken with her since that day. It may be mean but I get satisfaction out of the fact that I now weigh about 20 pounds less than her and am not near finished losing the weight.
When I read this my heart just broke.....so sorry that people say such hurtful things and don't even realize it. Hugs to you, my friend :)
NursieGirl
on 6/19/10 5:22 pm
My heart broke too!  I know that my mom is disappointed in me and ashamed of me, but she has never said it.  :(

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/10 10:28 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
That is very sad to hear, do you think you will ever talk with her again and what will you say to her ?
lolalucy
on 6/20/10 12:39 pm
 I never say never, I just know that right now I have no desire to.  
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/10 12:19 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Has she said anything positive to you about your weight loss ?
lolalucy
on 6/21/10 4:08 am
 I haven't seen her or spoken with her since April of 09.
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/10 6:37 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Wow that's a long time,
 Are you dying for her to see what you look like now ?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views