My Education

RollTideRoll
on 6/17/10 1:38 pm - Montgomery, AL
I just read some posts talking about my education. I am in the 11th grade, will be in 12th grade when school starts this year. Education is a HUGE priority in my life. I am the only one of my friends to graduate. I have won spelling bees and won a writing contest. My JAG (Jobs For America's Graduates) teacher is signing me up to participate in a contest this year for writing. I score above average on my Language and Reading every year and passed all of my High School Graduation Exams the first time around without studying. I'm going to post an essay that I did in psychology this year. I'm sorry I that I don't write in paragraphs, but you should see how I write in real life, when it's necessary.
Love always,
Amanda
rere49
on 6/17/10 10:39 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Amanda,
You have nothing to prove. You show kindness and love, and we do not see that often enough in people. Personally it is none of anyones business. I am glad you shared your writings and this message. Since you write from the heart, if someone feels inclined to correct your grammer, spelling or what ever, they are int insensitive witches who have no feelings for anyone but themselves. Give your Mom a hug, have a GREAT BIRTHDAY, and know we all care about you and your Mom.
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 7:49 am - AZ
When coordinators slam dunk you just ignore them. It says more about them than it does you. You have never written anything I have seen that suggests you will drop out of school or that you read vampire books. Those were silly accusations.

Don't let Dr. Zapata's coordinator bother you. Your Mom is critically ill and to insult you is very unprofessional. She also claimed I am really Pumpkin, Pumpkin has been an active poster since 2005. Sheesh....

Sometimes some people are so anxious to please a fellow coordinator that they get a little carried away.

Personally, if I was your Dad I would call Dr. Zapata and complain about her behaviors.

Isn't today your birthday? Happy birthday!
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 9:20 am, edited 6/18/10 9:40 am
 Amanda, the fact that anyone would try to make you feel less about yourself says far more about them than it ever could about you. At 16 you already outclass them in every way.

I have sons, no daughter, but if I did have a daughter I would feel richly blessed if she were like you. Ignore the ignorant. 

Continued best wishes to you and your mom. 

ETA: oops, 17, happy birthday   
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 9:25 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
You better be separating those paragraphs or MWG gets it.
snicklefritz
on 6/18/10 9:49 am - Cincinnati, OH

Don't apologize. You have no need to justify your educational background to anyone. People need to realize that there are things that go wrong with any surgeon or surgery. Hope your mom continues to improve.

LeaAnn
on 6/18/10 11:07 am - Huntsville, AL
You must be DAMN SMART to come out of Alabama so educated!  *grin*
Heather :o)
on 6/20/10 10:39 am
You do not need to justify anything to anyone.

I am impressed that as young as you are you have been very proactive about sharing your experience as well as your mothers, despite the harassment you have received.

Your voice might just make one or more people change their minds about that surgeon and you could have spared them complications as well as their life.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/10 11:48 am
Warning: the following will be heavily censored for those of you who have the parental controls turned on.

Who the **** thinks it's a good idea to poke at the education of a sixteen year old!? What ****sucking coordinator is so desperate to discredit a girl whose family is going through hell that she dredges up something as stupid as a spelling error?

Keep doin' what you're doin', darlin'. Your story is getting under their skin, and I hope your story becomes well known. Good on ya, kid.

And to the coordinator? You'll get yours, you dried-up **** People like you ALWAYS get what's coming to you - Karma's a ***** that way.
rere49
on 6/22/10 12:06 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?