post your progress

Anew Start
on 6/18/10 8:32 am
Congrats to all you losers! I can't wait for my date :)  You ladies are really rocking your tools

browneyedDeeva
on 6/18/10 11:34 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
surgery vsg may 26th a lil over 3 weeks ago Liz inspired me to name my sleeve so here it is
"chiquita" as in banana lololol i crack myself up sometimes i have lost 23.2 pds yayyyyyy i have 59.something left to my goal of 145
i feel fantastic still on mush till june 28th then reg food im not hungry like i was ....i dont eat like i did .... i dont look like i looked .... anddddddd the best of all is im not snoring anymore can u believe that? my hubby wanted to kill me at times i never realized that i was.

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

Anew Start
on 6/18/10 11:40 am
we're always the last ones to know about our snoring! grats on the weight loss! fantastic!

FWLizzie
on 6/19/10 1:17 am - Fort Worth, TX
I love the name!!! and yeah our sleeves do look like a banana and you will also be "chiquita" when you're done!!!

Brandy K.
on 6/18/10 12:34 pm - Garland, TX
Surgery 5/5/10

45 pounds lost as of this last Wednesday.
Anew Start
on 6/18/10 12:43 pm
that is really amazing :) I bet you're thrilled!

Brandy K.
on 6/18/10 2:51 pm - Garland, TX
Oh, I am!  I never would have allowed myself to even hope to be 45 pounds lighter by now.  It's been an amazing trip so far.

Anew Start
on 6/19/10 12:34 am

Britt U.
on 6/19/10 11:12 am - Mill Creek, WA
I had surgery with Dr. Aceves on June 9th. I'm on day 11 and I'm down 14 pounds (I started at 230). I never dreamed that was possible. I'm sure it'll slow down but people can actually see it already so I feel like I'm off to a good start.

Never had any pain, even in the hospital. I'm never hungry so have to watch the clock to remember to drink. Started full liquids today but am still doing half clears just because I have so much Isopure and other clear stuff on hand. If I remember to sip I'm great, it's slightly uncomfortable if I don't. I had some frosting today and felt crappy for about 20 minutes so I think I'll avoid sugar.

In general everything has exceeded my expectations. I'm looking forward to being able to eat so I can feel how the sleeve actually feels in contrast to my miserable band.
Anew Start
on 6/19/10 11:58 am
those are pretty amazing stats!

keep it up! :) I'll be on the losers bench in a couple months :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 428 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 619 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1205 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1832 views