My essay in psycholgy.. gave it to momma for Mother's Day.. my epitaph.

RollTideRoll
on 6/17/10 1:40 pm - Montgomery, AL
I want to be the best person that I can be. I want to be able to look back at what I've done and be proud of my faults and my achievements. I want to be the girl that everyone cane always depend on, but not have to very dependent on anybody else. I want to be that "special person" that made a difference or changed perspectives in somebody's life. I want to always be remembered as Cindy's "little angel", or momma's little "boo boo". I want to be myself and be comfortable doing so. I want to be a successful individual. I want to be all of the qualities in a "best friend" that I've always looked for in a friend. I want to be able to be there for my family and understand with patience instead of judging first. I want to be happy.
I want to take a break from life and just relax. I want to enjoy life as it comes to me instead of waiting for sunshine when it's raining. I want to sit on a beautiful mountain and feel the sun shine on me and the wind blow in my hair. I want a full comprehension on any complicated situations that I've been through. I want to save someone's life. I want to see, for myself, if the grass is truly greener on the other side. I want my family to always be happy, because they are the most important thing to me. I want to see my sister grow up and get married. I want to travel around the world, especially to see Niagara Falls. I want to be able to watch my children graduate from high school and get married. I want to live my life, love with all of my heart, and laugh harder than I've ever laughed, because I know that life is too short to be living a boring, regretful life. I want the people who have hurt me to know that I forgive them and I understand that people make mistakes.
I want to have a full understanding of my reason in this world. I want to have a beautiful house and a wonderful car that I paid for with my own money. I want to have, not a lot of money, but enough to get me by with a little bit left over, so that I will learn to appreciate what I have. I want to have beautiful, healthy children. I want to have a family reunion on my dad's side of the family. I want to have a friend who is always there for me, even though I usually don't need any friends. I want to have a wonderful job, that I will have fun working at instead of just for the money.
I want to give my heart to someone who will cheri**** I want to give my life to God when it all falls down. I want to give all of my appreciation to my family because they were there every time I felt alone and needed someone. I want to give my all into helping anybody who has troubles in their lives. I want to give my shoulder to someone in desperate need for it. I want to give a helping hand to my momma and daddy. I want to give to the poor. I want to give my strength to people who are so down, that they think about committing suicide. I want to give my patience to  my momma, daddy, and Cindy because they deserve better than my attitude.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views