on 6/17/10 2:03 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
heyyyyyyyy Sammmm,
hope all is well please post when u can i want to make sure your ok

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

boernecheryl
on 6/17/10 6:32 am - Boerne, TX
if u mean Sam The Auburn War Eagle red headed Sam, she's great!  She's right down the hall from me; got her sleeve 2 days ago and her 1st shower today!  If she wasn't so nice I might hate her for looking so good after surgery, but hey, I guess it's her burden to bear!!!  LOL!

sam30204
on 6/17/10 6:51 am, edited 6/17/10 6:51 am
Hey guys, yes Im here! Sorry I didnt post yesterday but that was  a ROUGH day for me. Feel  better today did the leak test and had my drain out and took a shower. Dr Aceves said I showed some spasms on my test and that it will get better and to go slowly with everything. The satff here is wonderful!! Right now I am just SO BLOATED!!!  Feel like a could pop! Thanks for asking about me, you guys are the best!!! 

Be nice to nurses....we keep doctors from killing you!

shendricks
on 6/17/10 7:03 am - Wolf Point, Mt
Uhhh now that I hear that you guys are doing sooooo well it is going to be awful waiting until December to join the sleeved by Aceves group...   LOL  just kidding,  It is great to hear that you both are doing well.  When you feel up to it I would love to hear about your experience.
I am talking to Dr Aceves tonight for a phone consult, I am getting so excited.  Never thought I would say that about surgery.
Sharon

shendricks
on 6/17/10 7:07 am - Wolf Point, Mt
Well lets try this again, you might get two replies not sure what happened to the first.  Hate to admit this I am soooo jealose, I am talking to Dr Aceves tonight and hope to have surgery in December.  I am glad to hear that you did well and hope to hear about your experience, good, bad and ugly (or not so much) when you feel up to it.  God's speed in your healing process.

Sharon

browneyedDeeva
on 6/17/10 7:08 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
hiiiiii, im so glad all is well i know the feeling about being all swollen it will go away
feel good

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

browneyedDeeva
on 6/17/10 7:07 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
thsnk you how r u feeling? congrads on ur surgery '-)

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

boernecheryl
on 6/17/10 7:41 am - Boerne, TX
must admit I haven't felt this bad in a LOOOONG time.  BUT Sam promises me it will be SO much better tomorrow.  I'm going to hold her to her word!!!
I am SO glad someone suggested bringing a heating pad.  It's my new best friend.  Now if I could get Tina Tummy to quit foaming with every sip I take, I could be happy!
IV came out today - YEA!
Drain tomorrow - Double YEA!
I just keep wondering when the dinner tray is going to come thru!  LOL!  Can you tell I haven't got my mind wrapped around this yet???  

NursieGirl
on 6/17/10 10:24 am
Yaaaaaaaaay Sami!  We love you bunches.  Glad you're feeling better today.  Don't pop!

jenni80
on 6/17/10 10:31 am
Congrats Sam

Jeanette  

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views