the real trolls

rere49
on 6/18/10 10:08 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Anew Start
on 6/18/10 10:34 am
somebody has to stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves? WHAT??? These are grown people who can make their own decisions.  I'm pretty sure no one needs you or anyone else telling them what to do.

Judy, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with the supposed post you made regarding the education once I found it and read it.  You weren't rude or condescending...people would have to be looking for something to read into it like that, but whatever.  I'm struck by how many people on here just have nothing better to do than cause drama.  To go to the extent of going to another board to BRING people here to cause more drama? lol wow

anyway..I've said my piece...it's just going to keep going on and on and it's really pathetic...some people come here for support...others have NOTHING to say until there's drama..then they come in droves to post their bs

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 10:46 am - AZ

No, these are not grown up people.  The person in question is a 16 y/o child.

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 10:53 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 18, 2010 at 5:34 PM Pacific Time, imonalot37 wrote:
somebody has to stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves? WHAT??? These are grown people who can make their own decisions.  I'm pretty sure no one needs you or anyone else telling them what to do.

Judy, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with the supposed post you made regarding the education once I found it and read it.  You weren't rude or condescending...people would have to be looking for something to read into it like that, but whatever.  I'm struck by how many people on here just have nothing better to do than cause drama.  To go to the extent of going to another board to BRING people here to cause more drama? lol wow

anyway..I've said my piece...it's just going to keep going on and on and it's really pathetic...some people come here for support...others have NOTHING to say until there's drama..then they come in droves to post their bs

Good for you feel better now ?
Anew Start
on 6/18/10 11:44 am

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 11:48 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 18, 2010 at 6:44 PM Pacific Time, imonalot37 wrote:
Anew Start
on 6/18/10 11:52 am
want in one hand and **** in the other...let me know which one fills up first sweetie :)

Anew Start
on 6/18/10 11:53 am
ahh yes...the beauty of the block feature buh bye

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 12:10 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 18, 2010 at 6:53 PM Pacific Time, imonalot37 wrote:
ahh yes...the beauty of the block feature buh bye
I can still see you...

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 11:57 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 18, 2010 at 6:52 PM Pacific Time, imonalot37 wrote:
want in one hand and **** in the other...let me know which one fills up first sweetie :)
http://johngibbonscomedy.com/images/holy****jpg
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views