Update :)

RollTideRoll
on 6/16/10 5:39 pm - Montgomery, AL
Soooooo.... mom is on the verge of becoming MOMMY AGAIN :D.. I lovee talking to her.. Words can't explain how it feels to walk through that door and seeing my momma with her eyes wide open watching T.V. haha. She's back to being a worry wort too!! I told her that I was going to the movies tonight and she was trying to get me to leave my visit early so that I can get home at a descent hour.. If I had to choose, I would choose visiting time with her.... OF COURSE!!!!!! Anyways, dad said that she was worried for a minute today because mom thought today was my birthday... hahaha. She's been really tired lately too lol.. me and my sister have been joking around with her saying MOM.... YOU BEEN ASLEEP FOR 2 WEEKS... HOW COULD YOU PoSsIbLy BE TIRED??? lol.. I love laying my head on her hand and just laying there kissing her hand and telling her to never ever leave me like that again.. because it was worst than going to camp. hah. I think they are going to be putting her on a clear liquid diet soon... it's about time.. she literally hasn't eaten in 4 months, about to be 5. I just told her today about some of the stuff that's been happening on this website. HAHA she really liked the lady who talked about smoking.. she rolled her eyes and shook her head bahaha. Well, I've got to go for now...  Update you guys later.
Love always,
Amanda
browneyedDeeva
on 6/16/10 11:10 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
i cant tell you how happy i am that ur mom is getting better. she will be healed in no time but in gradual baby steps which is ok as long as she improves
happy belated birthday to you sweetie

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

Chasman
on 6/17/10 3:00 am
Amanda,

Sounds like things are slowly getting better. I'm happy for your Mom and your family. Keep telling your story...it's important. My thoughts are with you.

Cheers,
Chas

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/10 3:03 am - AZ
Awwww, that's fantastic! As I told you and your Dad, I can't wait to meet her ... at least on the phone.

I'm thrilled for all of you that she's doing so much better! Give her a hug from all of us! Tell her we are all cheering for her!
Muffintop_9
on 6/17/10 9:42 am - Hawthorne, CA
I'm sooo glad to hear that your Mom is doing better.  I hear hope and excitement in the tone of your post.  She's well on her way. 
You take care and write me when you have time.

Warm regrds,
Victoria

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views