What is the word on Dr. Jaime Ponce DeLeon?

julieb7525
on 8/26/10 7:31 am - Ocean Springs, MS
Revision on 01/14/15
I am using Dr. Ponce de Leon on December 10th, 2010 for the gastric sleeve. I have done quite a bit of research on him. He is a member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity. They have a website at ifso.com, they have a lot of great information there for patients and research. I am told he doesn't do many "surgerys" he is mostly teaching surgery and speaking at seminars. After all the research I have done I have not heard anything bad, which can only be good. When you find too much about a surgeon then I would be concerned if it was "real" stuff or just someone promoting. I'm wary about that kind of thing, because all the coordinators are making money off this! I have spoke to his coordinator, I like her. She's pretty down to earth and didn't try to sugar coat anything. I feel real comfortable with my decision.
beemer.girl
on 9/20/10 7:46 am - Chesapeake, VA
 I am scheduled for 1 Oct with Dr. Ponce de Leon.  I will definitely update you and keep you posted.

beemer.girl
on 9/20/10 8:05 am - Chesapeake, VA
 Have you heard anything else?  I'm looking for my recent updates but haven't been able to locate anything.

Thanks in advance.
Gabesmom128
on 2/7/12 1:16 am
 Looking to have vsg with Dr Ponce de Leon just wanting some feedback on your experience and about the hospital. Thanks!
sonjakp
on 2/9/12 8:56 am - douglasville , GA
VSG on 03/30/12
Hi how are you ?My Name is Sonja and I was wondering what you found out about DR De Leon . I have been looking but did not see him on the Surgen page....Thanks
Dedria
on 7/5/11 10:44 pm
I am supper impressed with Dr. Ponce de Leon.  I had my revision done with him -- removed my gastric band and did the sleeve gastrectomy... and he is one of those detail-oriented kind of guys.  If you message me privately I can give you contact details to try to get a good price.  Email me at [email protected].
Dedria
on 7/5/11 10:45 pm

Dr. Ponce is great and my Mexico experience was fantastic -- clean hospital, great health care providers.

sleevechick
on 1/16/12 10:54 pm - Canada
Hi My name is Debra and I am the Canadian Co-ordinator for Dr. Jaime Ponce DeLeon. Wondering about surgery with him I can help contact me anytime at [email protected]. Looking forward to chatting with you.
grayaddy
on 1/19/11 4:51 am - lima, OH
hello,
 i am looking into Dr. ponce DE Leon for my banding. I was wanting to know how your procedure went and was also wanting to know what you thought of the "whole" Mexico surgery thing!!! thanks so much!!!!!! all info is appreciated
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views