Water Aerobics

lolalucy
on 6/13/10 11:33 pm
 I have started water aerobics as of a week ago and in the past week I have lost 3 pounds.  This is during a week of the month that I don't normally lose too.  I have to admit it really kicks my butt, lol the day afterwards I am sore from my neck to my ankles but it sure is working.  
FWLizzie
on 6/13/10 11:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I love water aerobics and you can tell the difference pretty quickly.  My local YMCA has several levels of it and I like to do the Boot Camp one but this summer is not working out as its offered at a time when they don't have child care.

You'll be toning up as well! Do you use water weights?

lolalucy
on 6/13/10 11:40 pm
 Thanks Liz and I yup we use water weights.  I am glad of that as I can tell with them it really works my upper arms which I have noticed since I have been losing weight have become very flabby.  I hope it helps them fill in a bit.
LAX11
on 6/14/10 5:16 am
what a great idea!!!!.... I'm going to check out our Y and see if they have any classes in the evening... right after work!

FWLizzie
on 6/13/10 11:44 pm - Fort Worth, TX
How can those light weights cause so much pain, right?

Ok girl, heading out to the trail to walk! TTYL :)

lolalucy
on 6/13/10 11:48 pm
 I know right? LOL for the first few minutes I was like oh this is easy.  Then the burning started in my arms and they started to go a bit numb.  So it definately works that's for sure!
judycay
on 6/14/10 12:34 am
Water is incredible for shaping, toning and burning calories - aerobics, swimming, scuba.  Also remember warm water is always cooler than your body temp - your body burns fuel simply to stay at 98.6

The best thing is you get a great work out and you don't sweat!
Judy 

Lapband Mar 2000/2005
Intestinal Erosion 2006
Sleeve Revision 2007
RNY Revision 2008
jenni80
on 6/14/10 1:10 am
Ohhhh i love love love water aerobics. 

Jeanette  

louloubelle
on 6/14/10 4:35 am
VBG on 01/09/10 with
You are doing really well! I use to take water aerobic's now I just do the same work out with what I bought at a hotel pool that is near us....kids play and I do my work out! It is the best exercise for your body...I home my bat wings get smaller too!

lolalucy
on 6/14/10 8:06 am
 Wow louloubelle look at you.  .5 pounds from goal.  You have done wonderful!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views