Sue Coordinators

zsflower
on 6/19/10 4:26 pm - Elk Grove, CA
On June 19, 2010 at 9:58 AM Pacific Time, Ms. Cal Culator wrote:
I'd rather be an honest hooker than work as a shill for a surgeon.  You might want to try that.
But fortunately, I don't have to do either.  My retirement income is just dandy.

You are truly fortunate to have a nice retirement because you don't have enuogh tact or class to work for a surgeon and I would hate to see you starve to death as a hooker.

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 9:31 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM Pacific Time, zsflower wrote:
Judy you are hilarious! You almost made water come out of my nose! 
She is hilarious for picking on a 16 year old girl ?  Really ?

Sandy you are such a pathetic ***** and an unprofessional one as well. Just because you make money off of Almanza's patent's is not a reason to behave like an ass to a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL.

You are out of your ever loving mind.
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/10 1:33 am - AZ
Hmmm... nobody is suggesting Almanza supporters stay in school and learn to write properly, just those that almost had their Mom die from an undiagnosed perforated stomach.

Oh Judy, good going!
CAMom
on 6/18/10 1:46 am
oh hit block and ignore this BS!
Sleeved 3-4-2010 SW: 205 CW: 130ish Height: 5'6" Goal: ACHIEVED!
Plastics on 6-20-2011 with Dr. Lara - TT, BA, BL & Lipo :)

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 3:20 am - AZ
It should be noted (just to show the credibility of coordinators) that Pumpkin has an extensive posting history on OH. Check out the band boards, for example. She's had a band longer than I even knew it existed. I am not Pumpkin. I have been accused of being pretty much every single person here that doesn't care for Almanza and having the driver promoted as the asst surgeon (OR video available upon request).

Coodinators; bah. When you have to troll OH boards drumming up business while insulting anyone that doesn't post praise of your boss, well...

Does this demonstrate the ethics of the coordinator or the doctor that pays them to do it?
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 9:39 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Sandy is just a DISGUSTING excuse for a human being.

I am honored to think that some of the dumber people here think that I am you MWG.

"having the driver promoted as the asst surgeon (OR video available upon request). "

I have seen that video and am quite shocked that anyone would still consider using this surgeon for their WLS.

Anew Start
on 6/20/10 5:01 am
Having an "extensive posting history means" zilch if MOST of your posting history is offensive, derrogatory, in violation of numerous OH TOS...to name a few....

you speak of trolling boards to drum up business....I see you trolling boards to stir the pot on a daily basis. 

I honestly think that you at one time had valuable input, but your incessant NEED to force your opinions on people when they arent wanted or needed has way overshadowed any good you have done or intend to do. 

Please don't speak about crediblity of other people when you have none yourself.  You are NOT Joan of Arc...we don't need you to be our crusader here.  If people want/need/desire that from you they can ask you directly, but hijacking threads, having others post FOR you, cross posting just to stir crap up and causing a daily disruption on the forum is getting REALLY old.

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/10 5:09 am - AZ

So you read through 5 years worth of posts?  Seriously? 

Girl, get out and get some sun and fresh air!  Stretch your muscles and get healthy!  You are a newbie here, there is a huge massive amount of history you do not know about.

rere49
on 6/18/10 9:38 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Holy Cow!!!!!You got your dander up!!!  Reem away..Oh..did I spell that right???  The spelling police are on parole!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/10 9:41 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 18, 2010 at 4:38 PM Pacific Time, rere49 wrote:
Holy Cow!!!!!You got your dander up!!!  Reem away..Oh..did I spell that right???  The spelling police are on parole!!
Maybe we would recognize her if she wore one of these before she shoots her mouth off.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6Y3Zpc38DQo/Scub6TBZo4I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/1lOKSomzDYQ/s320/Grammar+Police.png
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 428 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 619 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1205 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1832 views