Sue Coordinators

zsflower
on 6/17/10 12:05 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Judy you are hilarious! You almost made water come out of my nose! 

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com

RollTideRoll
on 6/17/10 4:14 pm - Montgomery, AL
hardy har har har!!!! Of course that would be funny to you. :P
Ms. Cal Culator
on 6/18/10 9:24 am - Tuvalu
On June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM Pacific Time, zsflower wrote:
Judy you are hilarious! You almost made water come out of my nose! 

You know what makes ME laugh, Sandy?  That you don't get paid until these poor VICTIMS actually hand the cash over to whatever doctor you are working for at the time.

BTW, how do the Mexican doctors report your income to the IRS...I mean...you are actually working here and earning it here, right?  How does that work? 

Sue
zsflower
on 6/18/10 9:14 pm, edited 6/18/10 9:42 pm - Elk Grove, CA
On June 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM Pacific Time, Ms. Cal Culator wrote: On June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM Pacific Time, zsflower wrote: Judy you are hilarious! You almost made water come out of my nose!

You know what makes ME laugh, Sandy? That you don't get paid until these poor VICTIMS actually hand the cash over to whatever doctor you are working for at the time.

BTW, how do the Mexican doctors report your income to the IRS...I mean...you are actually working here and earning it here, right? How does that work?

Sue"

Wow! I didn't realize that finding such humor in Judy's statement of her surprise that "That's the best M can do" and how much that disappointed Judy constitutes making fun of a 16 year old. I thought M was older than that. That's interesting. I found that statement, and still do, hilarious!

And I would just love to address your interest in how the business of a coordinator works. Maybe you're interested in becoming a coordinator? How wonderful! In order to do it properly you'll need to form a company. I recommend you form either an LLC or a C Corp. in the State in which you reside.

You see, the Mexican doctors do not report your income. You will have to do that yourself through what is in business called, a "Tax ID number". You'll want to retain the services of Corp or Tax attorney to do all the paperwork for you. Then I recommend, as I did, obtaining a business license as well. Once everything is in order, the Feds will issue you a tax ID number. That is how you will claim your income.

After you've completed all of that, you can then open business banking accounts and apply for a merchant account as well. You will have to go through a background check of the validity, honesty and general financial history to satisfy your bank of choice before such an account is approved.

The process can take several months, and most other coordinators of Mexican doctors don't go through the correct process, but I recommend you do it correctly. You see I know of a couple of coordinators that post here, the ones that are not forthcoming with their true identities, are working "Under the table". I do NOT recommend doing this as it is illegal and you are bound to get caught some day! When someone like this is caught, there will be financial as well as criminal penalties.

I hope this answers your questions. By the way we call them "Clients", but you're free to refer to them any way you please once you have established your business.

Good luck to you in your endeavors and have a WONDERFUL day!

By the way, the story regarding a death of a Tijuana doctor after having surgery with Dr. Almanza is a complete fabrication.

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com

judycay
on 6/18/10 10:38 pm, edited 6/18/10 10:52 pm

Sandy -The whole question is moot - these Yahoos don't care about correct compliance or concern themselves with details like legitimacy.  Their main purpose is to shout and bully around (check out R&R plea for help) and think they made an intelligent point regarding taxes and yet have no clue what correct compliance actually entails in order to be legal on BOTH sides of the border.   

For those that actually care, this is the procedure:

In order for money to legally change hands in Mexico you must also establish a Mexican business identity which is about 5 times more costly than the US and is actually a higher tax bracket (if they actually pay taxes in either country which many of these former disgruntled coordinators probably don't bother with).  

They must first form the equivalent of a LLC, S corp or C corp in Mexico with a RFC (Mexican Tax ID) - the RFC can also take up to year to obtain.  When you finalize your business entity then you must obtain papers allowing you the right to work in Mexico through your legal business entity.  This is a FM-3  (not rentista status)  which will cost about 1000.00 (US) in attorneys fees and it can take up to a year to process and must be renewed annually only in the Mexican office location that issued your original FM-3.  

When your corporate papers, FM-3 are in order only then can you open a Mexican business bank account by submitting 5 copies each of your passport, FM-3 and corporate papers for background checks which can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.   After you have been cleared through the bank investigation you may open a business account in Mexico.

Mexican banks are actually much tougher than US banks, any deposit over 2000.00 US, taxes are automatically deducted and you don't get that bac****il you settle your declarations.   Mexican monthly accountant fees are nearly double US monthly fees and there is no way a person could handle their own affairs and remain in correct compliance.

At the end of every year you must file both US and Mexican tax returns apportioning your income correctly.   You will need qualified accountants on both sides of the border in order to do all correctly.   In order to be in compliance with Homeland Security Act you must file form 8865 or 8858 and Treasury Department F90-22.1 reporting your foreign bank account balances and earnings.

The whole process can take more than a year and can run in excess of 7000.00 US to set up.  It is not cheap, not easy which leads me to the conclusion that many of the former disgruntled coordinators were not legitimate business entities in either country.

Judy 

Lapband Mar 2000/2005
Intestinal Erosion 2006
Sleeve Revision 2007
RNY Revision 2008
Ms. Cal Culator
on 6/19/10 3:02 am - Tuvalu
On June 19, 2010 at 5:38 AM Pacific Time, judycay wrote:

Sandy -The whole question is moot - these Yahoos don't care about correct compliance or concern themselves with details like legitimacy.  Their main purpose is to shout and bully around (check out R&R plea for help) and think they made an intelligent point regarding taxes and yet have no clue what correct compliance actually entails in order to be legal on BOTH sides of the border.   

In order for money to legally change hands in Mexico you must also establish a Mexican business identity which is about 5 times more costly than the US and is actually a higher tax bracket (if they actually pay taxes in either country which many of these former disgruntled coordinators probably don't bother with).  

They must first form the equivalent of a LLC, S corp or C corp in Mexico with a RFC (Mexican Tax ID) - the RFC can also take up to year to obtain.  When you finalize your business entity then you must obtain papers allowing you the right to work in Mexico through your legal business entity.  This is a FM-3  (not rentista status)  which will cost about 1000.00 (US) in attorneys fees and it can take up to a year to process and must be renewed annually only in the Mexican office location that issued your original FM-3.  

When your corporate papers, FM-3 are in order only then can you open a Mexican business bank account by submitting 5 copies each of your passport, FM-3 and corporate papers for background checks which can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.   After you have been cleared through the bank investigation you may open a business account in Mexico.

Mexican banks are actually much tougher than US banks, any deposit over 2000.00 US, taxes are automatically deducted and you don't get that bac****il you settle your declarations.   Mexican monthly accountant fees are nearly double US monthly fees and there is no way a person could handle their own affairs and remain in correct compliance.

At the end of every year you must file both US and Mexican tax returns apportioning your income correctly.   You will need qualified accountants on both sides of the border in order to do all correctly.   In order to be in compliance with Homeland Security Act you must file form 8865 or 8858 and Treasury Department F90-22.1 reporting your foreign bank account balances and earnings.

The whole process can take more than a year and can run in excess of 7000.00 US to set up.  It is not cheap, not easy which leads me to the conclusion that many of the former disgruntled coordinators were not legitimate business entities in either country.

You misread my motives.  I just wanted to know how many of y'all I want to report to IRS.  There are rewards for reporting folks who underreport income.
judycay
on 6/19/10 3:12 am
On June 19, 2010 at 10:02 AM Pacific Time, Ms. Cal Culator wrote:

You misread my motives.  I just wanted to know how many of y'all I want to report to IRS.  There are rewards for reporting folks who underreport income.
Report away sweetheart - my books are in perfect order both sides of the border.
Judy 

Lapband Mar 2000/2005
Intestinal Erosion 2006
Sleeve Revision 2007
RNY Revision 2008
zsflower
on 6/19/10 4:21 pm - Elk Grove, CA
Believe me, I didn't misread your motives, I knew exactly what you meant.  Please don't forget to report me too.  I spent a lot of time and money making sure I did things correctly.  I am an open book dear!  If you would like I can suggest a few people on this very board that you can report to get your reward for under reported income.  In fact there are some that didn't report anything!

Just let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com

zsflower
on 6/19/10 10:56 pm - Elk Grove, CA
"The whole process can take more than a year and can run in excess of 7000.00 US to set up.  It is not cheap, not easy which leads me to the conclusion that many of the former disgruntled coordinators were not legitimate business entities in either country."

You think Judy?  LOL!

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com

Ms. Cal Culator
on 6/19/10 2:58 am - Tuvalu
On June 19, 2010 at 4:14 AM Pacific Time, zsflower wrote:
On June 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM Pacific Time, Ms. Cal Culator wrote: On June 17, 2010 at 7:05 PM Pacific Time, zsflower wrote: Judy you are hilarious! You almost made water come out of my nose!

You know what makes ME laugh, Sandy? That you don't get paid until these poor VICTIMS actually hand the cash over to whatever doctor you are working for at the time.

BTW, how do the Mexican doctors report your income to the IRS...I mean...you are actually working here and earning it here, right? How does that work?

Sue"

Wow! I didn't realize that finding such humor in Judy's statement of her surprise that "That's the best M can do" and how much that disappointed Judy constitutes making fun of a 16 year old. I thought M was older than that. That's interesting. I found that statement, and still do, hilarious!

And I would just love to address your interest in how the business of a coordinator works. Maybe you're interested in becoming a coordinator? How wonderful! In order to do it properly you'll need to form a company. I recommend you form either an LLC or a C Corp. in the State in which you reside.

You see, the Mexican doctors do not report your income. You will have to do that yourself through what is in business called, a "Tax ID number". You'll want to retain the services of Corp or Tax attorney to do all the paperwork for you. Then I recommend, as I did, obtaining a business license as well. Once everything is in order, the Feds will issue you a tax ID number. That is how you will claim your income.

After you've completed all of that, you can then open business banking accounts and apply for a merchant account as well. You will have to go through a background check of the validity, honesty and general financial history to satisfy your bank of choice before such an account is approved.

The process can take several months, and most other coordinators of Mexican doctors don't go through the correct process, but I recommend you do it correctly. You see I know of a couple of coordinators that post here, the ones that are not forthcoming with their true identities, are working "Under the table". I do NOT recommend doing this as it is illegal and you are bound to get caught some day! When someone like this is caught, there will be financial as well as criminal penalties.

I hope this answers your questions. By the way we call them "Clients", but you're free to refer to them any way you please once you have established your business.

Good luck to you in your endeavors and have a WONDERFUL day!

By the way, the story regarding a death of a Tijuana doctor after having surgery with Dr. Almanza is a complete fabrication.

I'd rather be an honest hooker than work as a shill for a surgeon.  You might want to try that.

But fortunately, I don't have to do either.  My retirement income is just dandy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 428 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 619 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1205 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1832 views