Sue Coordinators

RollTideRoll
on 6/13/10 11:00 am - Montgomery, AL
I just thought about something.... most of the coordinators know about all of the bad stories, and they call people up and ask to tell others about their "positive" stories and forget the negative like there isn't any.... Most of the coordinators live in the United States... It will be really hard for people in the United States to sue a "dr" who messed you up in Mexico. Maybe we should try to attact the coordinators to where they don't have anymore and then they can just do their thing in Mexico until someone who lives in Mexico gets messed up and they sue the crap out of them, which would be better, since they are Mexicans living in Mexico. Sue them for not telling the truth and sending you to someone whom they know have plenty of negative things that are said about them and not giving anybody a negative story. The coordinators should have to pay to. Because the best ones already quit ;) The rest are like little demon babies hahahaha.. Anybody ever read Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Like those little vampire babies hahaha.
Amanda
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 11:17 am - AZ
I think this is a great idea. If a coordinator knowingly LIES to people they should pay the piper. No way around it.
bigisbad
on 6/13/10 3:43 pm - Canada, Canada
Hello there
Not sure how much you thought about this so I would like a few concerns answered. It would be appreciated to know some of the facts that you are basing your comments on.
Most of the coordinators... how many are there in total? How many know?
You have names of coordinators that call "people up" and ask to post?
You CAN take action against a physician or hospital in Mexico
Which coordinators are you speaking of that stay clear of negative stories.
Isn't it you that posted a death recently... why cant this info be found anywhere? W\Is your information verified?
Who were the best coordinators that have "already quit'"?
Trust me... I have no allegiance anywhere but you make some very strong and interesting statements.
I would just like to verify them.
On an off note... glad to hear you mother is doing better

RollTideRoll
on 6/13/10 6:05 pm - Montgomery, AL
I'm not too sure how many there are.. hellz, there could be more than I am thinking... you can't trust people now-a-days. And I'm not doing to list any names, but there were 3 that called us up wanting my mom to tell people good stories about our experiences to other people who were planning on having the surgery... my mom said she couldn't do it because she had nothing positive TO say, which, in her case, is abnormal because she usually has something good to say about everything. And again, I don't know how many coordinators that are on here, but I'm betting you my right foot that they have read or heard about negative stories and come on... who would tell the negative.. read what people are writing about people with negative stories. "YOUR JUST TRYING TO SCARE THEM" BLAH BLAH BLAH. hah. Yes, there was a death, now that, you have to ask MidWesternGirl about because I only posted it to let the family know that they are on my mind and in my prayers.. I only know halfway of what they're going through.... couldn't imagine having the death as well. And last but CERTAINLY not least... the coordinators that have already quit..... most of their lives are at risk for talking about anything, so of course, they are going to be quiet about everything... I only know of two. And in my opinion, they are the best because they eventually realized that this is not worth the money that they make. 5,000 for a life? It's not worth it.. I completely understand people who are posting that don't agree with me and the other people with negative stories, which there are quite of few of, you just have to find them... because they, themselves, haven't gone through anything like this and neither has anybody in their family... people are too sick to be telling their stories right now. I will let you know that when my mom gets out of the hospital, I will have her write as well. Sorry I couldn't verify anything, I'm only 16, but I am pretty smart for my age... I don't trust anyone on here with names or anything of that sort, and I'm not giving further info. but I hope I've helped verify to your standards.. if not, ask MidWesternGirl because she knows whats safe to post and what's not. Hellz, I won't even give out my mom's name or pictures of me and her together, unless we're friends.. You could be a coordinator, like I said, there are many.
Thanks for the off note :)
Love,
Amanda
hollykim
on 6/14/10 5:52 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 14, 2010 at 1:05 AM Pacific Time, RollTideRoll wrote:
I'm not too sure how many there are.. hellz, there could be more than I am thinking... you can't trust people now-a-days. And I'm not doing to list any names, but there were 3 that called us up wanting my mom to tell people good stories about our experiences to other people who were planning on having the surgery... my mom said she couldn't do it because she had nothing positive TO say, which, in her case, is abnormal because she usually has something good to say about everything. And again, I don't know how many coordinators that are on here, but I'm betting you my right foot that they have read or heard about negative stories and come on... who would tell the negative.. read what people are writing about people with negative stories. "YOUR JUST TRYING TO SCARE THEM" BLAH BLAH BLAH. hah. Yes, there was a death, now that, you have to ask MidWesternGirl about because I only posted it to let the family know that they are on my mind and in my prayers.. I only know halfway of what they're going through.... couldn't imagine having the death as well. And last but CERTAINLY not least... the coordinators that have already quit..... most of their lives are at risk for talking about anything, so of course, they are going to be quiet about everything... I only know of two. And in my opinion, they are the best because they eventually realized that this is not worth the money that they make. 5,000 for a life? It's not worth it.. I completely understand people who are posting that don't agree with me and the other people with negative stories, which there are quite of few of, you just have to find them... because they, themselves, haven't gone through anything like this and neither has anybody in their family... people are too sick to be telling their stories right now. I will let you know that when my mom gets out of the hospital, I will have her write as well. Sorry I couldn't verify anything, I'm only 16, but I am pretty smart for my age... I don't trust anyone on here with names or anything of that sort, and I'm not giving further info. but I hope I've helped verify to your standards.. if not, ask MidWesternGirl because she knows whats safe to post and what's not. Hellz, I won't even give out my mom's name or pictures of me and her together, unless we're friends.. You could be a coordinator, like I said, there are many.
Love,
Amanda
Glad to know your mom is finally well enough to talk on the telephone to coordinators. Last I heard she was still on a vent.

Hope she continues to improve rapidly.
Holly

RollTideRoll
on 6/14/10 6:12 am - Montgomery, AL
Haha, she got the vent pulled off 2 days ago :) and the coordinator called on the telephone about 2 months after surgery.
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/10 9:27 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
You know what ?

You truly are a *****

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/10 9:29 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 14, 2010 at 1:05 AM Pacific Time, RollTideRoll wrote:
Love,
Amanda
Amanda if you don't start separating your post's into paragraphs I will have to hurt you.
judycay
on 6/16/10 2:37 pm, edited 6/16/10 2:43 pm
1. You can sue people in Mexico - contact an international law firm.
2. All people who post or say untrue, libelous or slanderous items should be sued and held   accountable for their actions.
3. I am happy your Mommy is better.
4. Please quit reading vampire stories and study - stay in school so your writing syntax, clarity and composition improve!
Judy 

Lapband Mar 2000/2005
Intestinal Erosion 2006
Sleeve Revision 2007
RNY Revision 2008
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/10 12:43 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 16, 2010 at 9:37 PM Pacific Time, judycay wrote:
1. You can sue people in Mexico - contact an international law firm.
2. All people who post or say untrue, libelous or slanderous items should be sued and held   accountable for their actions.
3. I am happy your Mommy is better.
4. Please quit reading vampire stories and study - stay in school so your writing syntax, clarity and composition improve!
You do realize that you look like a complete idiot for poking this young lady in your very adult, sarcastic, and completely inappropriate reply. 

Belittling someone based on their writing style is childish at best.

Like it or not this young lady has been through an emotional roller coaster. Does her writing style bother you so much that you as an adult feel compelled to verbally smack her around ?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 424 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 614 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1201 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1826 views