Amanda and her Momma?

suziemart
on 6/13/10 2:21 am
Has anyone heard how Amanda's Momma is doing? 
S.xo
HW: 296/SW:275/TW:174/GW:135

lolalucy
on 6/13/10 5:04 am
 Haven't heard anything lately bless her, but if it's the one that was posting I believe her name is Miranda. Hopefully she is doing better now:)
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 8:20 am - AZ
As of a couple of days ago they were going to put a feeding tube in. The IV TPN was causing problems so they placed a feeding tube lower than the perforation in her stomach.

Sue is a little better but not out of the woods yet. :o(
suziemart
on 6/13/10 8:47 am
Thanks. I really hope she continues to improve...
Do you happen to know anything about the folks from Wisconsin (the husband had a leak...). I hope all is well there....

S.xo

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 8:49 am - AZ
Sorry, I'm kinda getting them all confused, I'm not sure which one that was, do you have more details?
suziemart
on 6/13/10 9:27 am
On June 13, 2010 at 3:49 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:
Sorry, I'm kinda getting them all confused, I'm not sure which one that was, do you have more details?
Actually, I'm sure it's me that is getting them all confused. Unfortunately, I'm on here everyday but only in a fleeting/distracted manner all the time.

This is who I was asking about:
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/4176496/GreenBayGirls-Report-3rd-Time-NOT-a-charm-long/

I went to the stack 'em and rack 'em chop shop myself and in my pre-surgery research I found only strong advocates. Wish I'd "met" you prior to my surgery. 
Thanks for all you do.

S.xo

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 10:33 am - AZ
Ahhh, I believe he is doing well now. I hope GreenBayGirl responds.

I *just* hung up from talking to David, Sue's husband. She is doing better!!!! She's off the vent now and breathing on her own. She won't wake up, they are trying everything to get her to wake up. She appears to be aware, she will squeeze your hand if asked, if you ask if she can hear you she shakes her head no. ;o))))))

David said that his wife is very similar to me, he's quite sure that when she is out of the hospital and gets her life back she will be going strong and doing something about this. David wants to go after the coordinator for lying about the clinic credentials, etc. Knowing all the problems but telling people things that aren't true, he said he's going for the coordinator. I can't blame him.
greenbaygirl
on 6/13/10 2:09 pm - Hobart, WI
Green Bay Girl here....

Hubby is doing pretty well, not up to 100% just yet, but maybe like 85%.  Have been asking, pleading, begging for post op notes on the 2 surgeries Almanza did that DIDN'T go well, but forget it....they are never going to send them.  In fact, I doubt there are any notes of consequence, since there wasn't anyone taking them down on the leak for sure.....grr.....

I have the general infor note page for the sleeve, but needed/wanted the notes or info on the leak repair surgery and gall bladder surgery, but still 4 weeks later they could care less...not too surprised really, just aggravated.

All in all, he is doing ok, and hopes to feel 100% soon.  He has lost weight like a maniac!!!

Thanks to everybody!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views