Update and Stuff

RollTideRoll
on 6/13/10 10:36 am - Montgomery, AL

First I would like to say that my real name is Amanda... I tried to say my name was Miranda because there are coordinators who don't have a life on here and they read people's posts and be a little snitch, like a little first grader. AWWWWW. Anyways... mom is doing REALLY good. She is off the ventilator, but they still have something that's helping her breath until she comes out of her induced coma.. They were going to put a stent in her stomach, but they said it looks like it's closing up on its own. LUCKILY. She has a tube in her nose that feeds her now. so nomore TPN. She hated carrying that thing around haha. Everytime we go to visit her now, we try our hardest to wake her up. I hope she's awake and talking before my birthday in a few days. :) Sorry I haven't been posting much lately... I have been super busy. I babysit at night, so my friend lets me sleep in until about 2:00 and then I clean the house, hang with a friend or my aunt, and then visit my momma.. I swim at nighttime if the baby is sleeping and his mommy's here :) I have lost 6 lbs. in like 3 days because I've had to carry this 20 lb baby everywhere I go haha... but I love him :D The last thing that I'm going to say on here is that I've been hearing that people are trying to get other people to post alot of nonsense on these forums to make people read ONLY THE GOOD THINGS about Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza-Reyes... Everybody knows that they don't want to search through all of these forums, they rather read the most recents... I want to say that if my stories are being downed like that, I will continue posting them until people hear my story as well.... If I have to, I will get my friends to make accounts and post my stories as well. So don't play ;)
Love always,
Amanda

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 10:45 am - AZ
Mega hugs coming your way my dear! Sooooo glad to hear your Mom is doing better. Like I told your Dad, I can't wait to meet her someday!
NursieGirl
on 6/13/10 12:43 pm
That's all wonderful news Amanda!

sfasogbon
on 6/13/10 12:44 pm - Parkersburg, WV
 That is great!

Chasman
on 6/13/10 12:52 pm
Amanda,

So glad to hear that your mother is doing better. Stay strong.

Cheers,
Chas

browneyedDeeva
on 6/13/10 1:14 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
Amanda ,
im so happy that ur mom is coming along...
God does answer our prayers doesnt he? ill pray that ur momma will be awake by ur bday too what a bday present that will be

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

suziemart
on 6/13/10 5:12 pm
Oh that is great news! Am continuing to send healing thoughts your way for your momma and yes...stay strong. You are such an amazing girl! Keep us posted as you can!
((((hugs))))
S.xo
HW: 296/SW:275/TW:174/GW:135

Twa
on 6/30/10 3:34 am - Des Moines, IA
 Hi....Has anyone heard from MWG of late?
Twa
on 6/30/10 3:39 am - Des Moines, IA
 Ooops.....I meant to say MidWesternGirl, I haven't seen her on lately....
Twa
on 6/30/10 3:45 am - Des Moines, IA
 Hi Miranda.  I've been on here since March, but have only signed on a few times.  First of all, blessings to your mom.  I read how terribly sick she was...I imagine you and your family have been through the ringer.  So happy for you all that she's on the mend.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views