3 Months Post Op

jenni80
on 6/13/10 6:16 am
Thats awesome, your doing great.

Jeanette  

CAMom
on 6/14/10 12:59 am
Thank you everyone. :)

imonalot37 - I was a size 16 too, 205 lbs, and I am 5'5". I DEFINTELY got the "you're not big enough to get this surgery." The whole reason I went to Mexico. ;) I tried lots of things and nothing worked. Spent THOUSANDS at the gym! waste! I sure the heck wouldn't make surgery my first choice. lol People don't get it so I just didn't tell people. My husband knows, and about maybe... 6 family and friends. I even had a WLS friend say I was too small for it and if she had only weighed what I did, that she would just diet and lose it... I was like.. are you for real? Then why did you let yourself get so out of control when you were my size? I'm trying to do something NOW before I get carried away. I couldn't believe I didn't get the support from a person who was going through it with me. lol Ah well... WE know it is right for us. WE know we need help just as much as  people 50 lbs heavier than us. We are all fluffy... regardless of a few extra pant sizes. You can't please em all. ;) If it was so easy to "lose it on your own" ---nobody would be gettin this surgery!!! I didn't want to spend $5200 and have the risk of complications for the heck of it... I felt it was my only option. I made the choice for ME.. and I am absolutely 100% glad I did... because now I am a size 12 and still losing.  I look and fell amazing!!! You will too! We will just get to goal sooner than others. ;)
Sleeved 3-4-2010 SW: 205 CW: 130ish Height: 5'6" Goal: ACHIEVED!
Plastics on 6-20-2011 with Dr. Lara - TT, BA, BL & Lipo :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 428 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 619 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1205 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1832 views