Packing for surgery

Bryan2088
on 6/11/10 8:38 am - Lynnwood, WA
Any suggestions on what to take with me on Wednesday?
Going a day early so I'll be staying the night in San Diego. 
bigisbad
on 6/11/10 9:10 am - Canada, Canada
VERY LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loose pants like sweats or shorts with a elastic type of waist to help hold the drain in place.
I took the advice of many on OH and took back EVERYTHING. The only thing I used was GasX strips. Travel lite!

browneyedDeeva
on 6/11/10 10:03 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
Bryan good luck with ur surgery im so excited for u just like Big said pack light. great thing i did bring was a chap stick it really helps with ur lips and mouth being dry. other than that try and have a small bag ur gonna pack with have wheels cuz when u travel back home ,ur not gonna wanna carry anythinggggg def gas x thingies take before pics too

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

FWLizzie
on 6/11/10 2:57 pm - Fort Worth, TX
One suggestion that has nothing to do with packing...

Have the hotel give you a room away from the tracks....or take head phones as the train can be loud.

bigisbad
on 6/11/10 3:29 pm - Canada, Canada
Yes... the other side of the hotel
Forgot about that
Good one Liz

CAMom
on 6/12/10 12:58 am
Travel size shampoo, conditioner and soaps... Recovery house didn't have anything. Ditto what everyone else said. PACK LIGHT! LOOSE clothing, elastic band is great.
Gas strips (although I don't think they helped), chapstick definitely, something to read... If you plan to follow up with friends on the computer... bring a cell phone or ipod that accepts wifi cause I had the HARDEST time using their laptop. I GAVE UP! lol Thankfully I had my laptop with me upstairs, and OH kept me busy while I was there. lol I'd say keep your coordinators number on you incase you need to reach them... but that is a joke. LMAO
Sleeved 3-4-2010 SW: 205 CW: 130ish Height: 5'6" Goal: ACHIEVED!
Plastics on 6-20-2011 with Dr. Lara - TT, BA, BL & Lipo :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 424 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 614 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1201 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1826 views