What Should I Do???

Boscogirl
on 6/11/10 2:17 am - TX
Well, this weeks has been a joyous week for me.  I entered ONEDERLAND and hit the FIFTY POUNDS GONE FOREVER mark....woooohooo.  What should I do to commemerate these accomplishments???  Buy something....go somewhere...etc....

I LOVE my sleeve!!!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
sfasogbon
on 6/11/10 2:35 am - Parkersburg, WV
 If you like to go bike riding, and don't have a bike, get a new bike!! My mom got her teeth whitened. lol I would do something that is only for YOU and do something you have wanted to do, or get something you have wanted to get for a long time! Congrats!!!

browneyedDeeva
on 6/11/10 2:38 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
yayyyyyyyyy ,
im so proud of u!!!! hmmmm what to do.. what to do .. think about ur likes ..... maybe a spa and makeover , new clothes, a mini w/e vacay
how about jumping out of a plane ? lolol when i turned 50 back in sept my son bought 2 tickets to sky dive i wanted to bring in 50 with ilgusto we havent done it yet, but we will cuz i will be 51 in sept and i must do it before then and the fear of weighing down the parachute will be gone lololl again congrads keep up the good work

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

FabBy50 .
on 6/11/10 4:22 am - Everett, WA
Shoes, Baby, shoes!!!!
LAX11
on 6/11/10 4:44 am
that is so nice! I'm happy for you and hope to follow in your footsteps....
LifeLover
on 6/11/10 5:33 am - Hoover, AL
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome. My BMI just hit Overweight instead of Obese and that was pretty exciting for me too. lol
I don't kknow if you already have them or not, but I've been enjoying spa days again. I stopped getting my mani/pedi's, massages & facials for a long time because I just didn't feel like I looked good so I didn't spend time on me. I'm enjoying being pampered again. Again, CONGRATS!!!

XOXOXO, Christi
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

FWLizzie
on 6/11/10 6:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Kim, how about this...

Buy a beautiful purse...maybe Coach or Loui???

Liz

Margo N.
on 6/11/10 6:08 am
When I hit 50 pounds, I bought myself ten sessions with a personal trainer - but actually I have also been indulging myself lately with pedicures, salon waxing etc. It's been fun!
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

sam30204
on 6/11/10 6:20 am
For me, since my sweet hubs in paying for most of this once I get there I will probably go buy something sexy for him and then enjoy the night

Be nice to nurses....we keep doctors from killing you!

FabBy50 .
on 6/11/10 8:56 am - Everett, WA
On June 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM Pacific Time, sam30204 wrote:
For me, since my sweet hubs in paying for most of this once I get there I will probably go buy something sexy for him and then enjoy the night
He, he LOVE IT!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 424 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 614 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1201 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1826 views