junebug1965

FabBy50 .
on 6/9/10 5:54 am - Everett, WA
On June 9, 2010 at 12:53 PM Pacific Time, TEAZ wrote:
Well let me tell you, after the way Junebug has treated this child, and has been unable to support her in any way shape or form. I hope that NO ONE will support her with her "Donate NOW" button on her blog. Here all this child is asking for is a hug and support while she watches her lifeless mother fight for her life, and this hateful women has her hand out looking for donations but can't even be kind to those who could potentially be giving her money.
Well said!!
Michelle H.
on 6/9/10 7:40 am, edited 6/9/10 7:47 am - Canada
Well it must of hit a nerve.  Not only did she block me she has changed her blog to a private blog,  and removed the donate button.  Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones I guess ;)
Michelle
My is Debbie M.......I am to lo24 (Louisa)
RNY 338- 185.  Regain to SW260 CW 236 GW 150ish?

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 8:40 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 9, 2010 at 5:23 AM Pacific Time, mome23kjnc wrote:
you said:

I have been watching, with great interest, the Almanza/Betencort issue. I have no financial ties to him nor have I had surgery with him. I don't defend him nor do I bash him.
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/4186800/ENRAGED/act ion,replies/topic_id,4186800/page,1/

and yet you posted:
Post Date: 4/2/10 12:17 pm
I have made my mind up to go to Dr Almanza as well. I have complete faith in him and the facility. I am more terrified of the flight to and from San Diego. You will be fine.

Crystal
http://crystalsfight4life.webs.com/
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/4149403/Help/#33911 731

you also said:

Yes I said it. NO I am not trying to be hateful.
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/4186800/ENRAGED/act ion,replies/topic_id,4186800/page,1/

and then this, from your blog:

I have people in my family that are quick to judge me as being hateful when in reality, I am not at all. I am only speaking my mind. I don't usually say things to be hateful and if I were, you would know it. My tongue is very sharp when I need it to be. 

http://crystalsfight4life.webs.com/apps/blog/

seems to me "hateful" is a part of you.

then there is the total disregard for this kids pain and worry, and your judgemental hateful posts and (how DARE you?) editing of her picture. and yet you post this about your own child:

My son is 9 years old. Lately we have been talking to him about my surgery and what to expect. We have never hidden things from him and now is not the time to start. Shortly after we told him, we started having issues with him. In school, on the bus, . . . I was at my wits end because he has had an awesome year then all of a sudden, BAM! I called the counselor at his school and talked to her. I truly had not put the two issues together, yet. The counselor had a session with him and discovered quite quickly that there was an issue with me having surgery. That night when he got home, we played good list, bad list and worked it all out. We talked about the bad stuff, we made a list of things that we want to do together after I am healthy enough. The list ended with a bit of silliness when he added that we are going to go lizard back riding together.  Whatta nut. The bad list? Oh yeah. We talked about every item on his bad list until he was satisfied. After that, he put the bad list thru the shredder on his own accord. He also agreed to talk to me when he needs help sorting anything out.  I adore my son. He is the single biggest driving factor in me wanting to regain my health.  

Hows about, if you have a bad turn of events with the Doctor you have no financial ties to or investment in, we all jump the **** out of your little boy and tell him you deserved this because you were ignorant and cruel? would that be right? would he deserve that? NO HE WOULDNT. This little girl doesnt either. and let me explain something, cause I know just how warped minds like yours think. "Shes not a little kid, shes MUCH bigger than my son!" Guess what? I have 3 kids, from 11 to 21. and 16 is still a baby. she is still a child, and entitled to the same loving kindness and good thoughts YOUR son would be entitled to if you were this ill. and he would GET it, even though YOU dont deserve it. Because thats how decency works.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/01/oh-snap-chart-.jpg
RollTideRoll
on 6/9/10 4:43 pm - Montgomery, AL
Thank you sooo much! :)
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 5:17 pm - AZ
btw...

mome23kjnc.... omg, you ARE a mom! you are my hero! i heart you in ways i cannot express!
ilovebailies
on 6/11/10 7:21 am
Great posts all of you. this totally hit a nerve with me also. We are here to learn, help and educate one another good and bad...why is this so difficult. We are just people in the same sinking boat trying to save our lives. Wow Junebug I am sad for you, you have no friends I am sure! Passing judgment is not YOUR ROLE anywhere in this world!! Oh unless you are a JUDGE, but with the lack of intelligence that your original "smoking" post exuded. You should have shut your mouth then, or broken all your fingers...your a mean spirited individual, and I don't know you...but, you have introduced yourself as ...what's the word? I guess everyone can just fill in the blank. Junebug I am being "mean" to you as I don't ever want friends like you in my life!
Amanda I hope your Mom knows there is MANY of us on your side(what a crazy statement to have to make in an adult forum, agree to disagree would be great. Not likely, but great!)
I also had surgery with the stack em rack em's last fall. I packed my incisions for 2 months everyday after my trip to Almanza. First month I had to go to the hospital every morning at 6 am to get my packing changed. Finally they started letting my coordinator help me every morning(lucky mine lives in the same area as me) I had to stay at my Mom and Dad's for 2.5 months before I could go back to the farm safely without the docs in fear of the infection getting worse. I consider myself one of the lucky one to have made it with a 2.5 month loss of wage(but my employer let me come back when I was better)
So happy for you if you can home unscathed....a large, large minority of us don't. Stop harassing, grow up, this is REAL LIFE for some of us. For others on this board, you hover to slam others. Get a real life and leave ours alone...you ain't helping anyone!! Junebug and friends...

oh by the way...everyone in the world knows smoking is bad for us....did you just find this out Junebug and wanted to be the first to get this report out to the general public??? So weird! Wrong time and place!
Oh and are you looking for a tutoring job....I have a baby at home that you could teach when and where it is appropriate to open your mouth with YOUR opinion! never mind I want to teach her proper social graces.
You got it Junebug...I don't like you, and I will never play in your sandbox! your a meanie

(deactivated member)
on 6/13/10 8:18 am - AZ
On June 11, 2010 at 2:21 PM Pacific Time, ilovebailies wrote:
Great posts all of you. this totally hit a nerve with me also. We are here to learn, help and educate one another good and bad...why is this so difficult. We are just people in the same sinking boat trying to save our lives. Wow Junebug I am sad for you, you have no friends I am sure! Passing judgment is not YOUR ROLE anywhere in this world!! Oh unless you are a JUDGE, but with the lack of intelligence that your original "smoking" post exuded. You should have shut your mouth then, or broken all your fingers...your a mean spirited individual, and I don't know you...but, you have introduced yourself as ...what's the word? I guess everyone can just fill in the blank. Junebug I am being "mean" to you as I don't ever want friends like you in my life!
Amanda I hope your Mom knows there is MANY of us on your side(what a crazy statement to have to make in an adult forum, agree to disagree would be great. Not likely, but great!)
I also had surgery with the stack em rack em's last fall. I packed my incisions for 2 months everyday after my trip to Almanza. First month I had to go to the hospital every morning at 6 am to get my packing changed. Finally they started letting my coordinator help me every morning(lucky mine lives in the same area as me) I had to stay at my Mom and Dad's for 2.5 months before I could go back to the farm safely without the docs in fear of the infection getting worse. I consider myself one of the lucky one to have made it with a 2.5 month loss of wage(but my employer let me come back when I was better)
So happy for you if you can home unscathed....a large, large minority of us don't. Stop harassing, grow up, this is REAL LIFE for some of us. For others on this board, you hover to slam others. Get a real life and leave ours alone...you ain't helping anyone!! Junebug and friends...

oh by the way...everyone in the world knows smoking is bad for us....did you just find this out Junebug and wanted to be the first to get this report out to the general public??? So weird! Wrong time and place!
Oh and are you looking for a tutoring job....I have a baby at home that you could teach when and where it is appropriate to open your mouth with YOUR opinion! never mind I want to teach her proper social graces.
You got it Junebug...I don't like you, and I will never play in your sandbox! your a meanie

Wow, I'm really sorry you had to go through that.  ;o(

Are you completely healed and doing well now?

ilovebailies
on 6/17/10 2:54 am
Im Aok now! I just wish I had considered that discount surgey is just "knock off" surgery!! kinda like black market jeans!!! Just concern about how we treat one another on this "Support" form? and hoping folks consider them selves worth more than 5000. We are worth it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views