Update on mommy!

RollTideRoll
on 6/7/10 11:55 pm - Montgomery, AL
Hello you guys! I've been really busy the last few days, so I haven't been on as much. My friend and her baby are living with us for the time being, until she finds a place. So, I've been cleaning the house, helping with the baby, visiting mommy, and squeezing in time with friends. An update on mommy :) They took her for her CT scan yesterday and they said the hole on her stomach is closing up. Her lungs are clearing up... so hopefully she won't be on the ventilator too much longer. She still won't be able to eat, because the hole has to be all the way closed up. They think that the PICC line was causing the fevers, so they are taking it out soon and putting a tube in her nose that will give her her nutrients and things like that. They took her off of anything white, because of the lipids, to help with her liver. She's looking really good you guys! I'm thanking God that she's not taking as long as the others. By the way, to the others going through what I'm going through, and there's quite a few of you..... I love you guys with all my heart, even though I don't know you.. I know what it's like, and I know you guys need someone to talk to and/or be there and you can contact me :)... I'm soooo sorry for you guys that are going through what we're going through, and some are much much more worse. Also, I want to give a biggggg hug to the lady who died the other day's family. I'm sooo sorry you guys. My heart goes out to the family who just lost their loved one due to complications from dr. almanza's surgery. To anyone who is in pain because of something that has to do with getting surgery with this dr., I just have one thing to say.... KARMA. I strongly believe in it. All the coordinators that actually KNOW the truth and deny it or try to disclaim us.... all the people involved in the scandals.... KARMA baby! That's all.
I love my supporters and people with positive things to say!
And to my haters.... screw off.. you guys are real amusing.
We aint even stuntin yall haters.
Love always,
Amanda
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/10 2:23 am - AZ
Keep on sending the haters my way, they won't mess with me like they will a 16 year old kid.

Good to hear about Mom.

Hey, I left a message for Cindy but she did not call back, would you have her call me please? Thx.
RollTideRoll
on 6/8/10 3:35 pm - Montgomery, AL
Thanks :) And I will let her know to call you whenever she can :)
Lori P.
on 6/8/10 12:15 pm - Kenosha, WI
I am so sorry that this is happening to your family.  I am glad to hear that your mom seems to be a bit better.  Sending positive vides your way.

SW 212 / Goal 130 / Current 130

RollTideRoll
on 6/8/10 3:35 pm - Montgomery, AL
Thank you sooo much :)
suziemart
on 6/9/10 4:00 am
Amanda, sweetie! What good news that your momma seems to be on an upswing and improving. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I somehow missed the post about someone of Almanza's patients who didn't make it. My heart really sank.

I have to ask...through all of this, are you taking care of YOU? It's very important that you get your fluids and protein in. You are very new post op. With all that's been going on, I can imagine this very hard to do. Please let us know how you're doing...
((((((hugs))))))
S.xo
HW: 296/SW:275/TW:174/GW:135

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 8:45 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM Pacific Time, suziemart wrote:
Amanda, sweetie! What good news that your momma seems to be on an upswing and improving. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I somehow missed the post about someone of Almanza's patients who didn't make it. My heart really sank.

I have to ask...through all of this, are you taking care of YOU? It's very important that you get your fluids and protein in. You are very new post op. With all that's been going on, I can imagine this very hard to do. Please let us know how you're doing...
((((((hugs))))))
Did one of Almanza's patients die ?
RollTideRoll
on 6/9/10 9:54 am - Montgomery, AL

Unforunately, yes.. I hope that there will be changes after that one. And thank you everyone.

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 10:20 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Who was it ?
RollTideRoll
on 6/9/10 11:53 am - Montgomery, AL
I'm not too sure who it was... Michelle was telling me about it yesterday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views