Response to something "Boscogirl" wrote awhile ago.

RollTideRoll
on 6/4/10 5:59 pm - Montgomery, AL
On April 18, 2010 at 11:52 AM Pacific Time, Boscogirl wrote: Donemytime IS Midwesterngirl, among other screennames that I can't remember right now (I have a life ya know?).  She is a mental basketcase on a mission to destroy Betancourt's reputation.  Why?  I DO NOT know.  For the life of me I can't figure that one out.  If she were trustworthy then she wouldn't have to hide behind fake screen names and be so nasty to people to get her point across. I do know one thing... she will NEVER go away...her mental illness won't let her.  So...we all just have to keep telling our stories so that when newbies see this crap they get both sides of the story.  Ay caramba!!

Me:
I want to know HOW you know that she is a basketcase and I also would like proof to how you know that. She has to hide behind her ONE account because people are making death threats, this is serious stuff, not a joke... you are playing with people's lives! I'm glad she will never go away.. you know NOTHING about her so how do you know she has a mental illness? I don't even know if she has a mental illness? And yes, the newbies need to hear you guy's stories... but they need the negative too.. THIS DECISION WILL AFFECT PEOPLE'S LIVES... YOU ARE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH THEIR LIVES. And also, you are pretty fake yourself, due to the fact that you asked me for the exact date of my mother's revision because you are "COMPILING A REPORT ABOUT THE CLINIC". Yeaa, sounds like you weren't going to do that. HAHAHA. Why don't you let me and the world know why you wanted the EXACT DATE of my mother's revision... supporters are just asking me how are my mom and me doing and that their praying for us.. what a joke!
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/10 11:37 pm - AZ
What in the world would i write under a fake id that i wouldn't write under this id? it is their way of deflecting attention to the real problem of infections and perforations to other issues.

you get what you pay for, bottom line.

See my detailed response to this thread on the main board.
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/10 9:08 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 5, 2010 at 6:37 AM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:
What in the world would i write under a fake id that i wouldn't write under this id? it is their way of deflecting attention to the real problem of infections and perforations to other issues.

MWG has always had the balls to speak her own mind without using a troll account to do so. I know that I am also perceived by some to be MWG as well. That's okay because it is no skin off my nose and I actually kind of enjoy the "game"

Anyways MWG you may want to put a hot link in your reply above to the main board for those that are interested in all the details.

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/10 9:56 am - AZ
On June 5, 2010 at 4:08 PM Pacific Time, PUMPKIN X. wrote:
On June 5, 2010 at 6:37 AM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:

MWG has always had the balls to speak her own mind without using a troll account to do so. I know that I am also perceived by some to be MWG as well. That's okay because it is no skin off my nose and I actually kind of enjoy the "game"

Anyways MWG you may want to put a hot link in your reply above to the main board for those that are interested in all the details.

you are right, i was wrong.

link in my sig fixed.

ilovebailies
on 6/5/10 9:58 am
Hey Guys,
Michelle, MWG, has no reason to post under another name...this is stupid...and people are now dying????? laying in the hospital all over North America trying to mend under the hands of the very tired Dr. Almanza!
Stop fighting and picking it apart....I don't get it. If a clinic has extensive complications day after day, week after week, month after month...when does it become a problem?

Boscogirl wants Sandy to get her into coordinating for Betancourt, she had a zero complication surgery...GREAT....Rolltideroll's momma did not. Or Stoon gals sister and Greenbays Hubby and and and and well I guess we just wait for the obituary posting of this physican(she had her surgery back in January I believe).

Can you even believe it has had to come to death, and we still don't know what will happen. Throw them in Jail FOREVER!!! 

I for one am glad she has been here for me to educate myself. I am scared to post this because I am still researching, but I certianly will not use Betancourt's clinic or Dr. Almanza.

I am glad Ihave been able to read the good the bad and the ugly...but I am very confused by pulling some accounts that talk about this clinic. I will catch on as a memeber I'm sure.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views