My words/dr. almanza/people.

RollTideRoll
on 6/5/10 5:23 pm - Montgomery, AL
I just wanted to post this to say that it's amusing me that people say "this person's fake, this person's fake". Nobody has proof on here that anybody's fake haha. I say, leave the negative posts OFF of other people's blogs and posts. You shouldn't post stuff if you don't know if it's true or not. There are alot of people that have been to Dr. Almanza and have had positive experiences... but there are truly people out there who have had the worst experiences. There shouldn't be this many complications if it's a 1% or even a 3-5% rate, it's way more than that. Post your negative stories and post your positive stories! If it scares someone, then so be it, they shouldn't be complaining about being "scared" if they are making the decision to go anyway. I say GO GET IT to anyone who trusts them... if you come back disappointed, it's not our faults, because we tried to help. If you don't go to Dr. Almanza, then good for you, hope you have a great experience with the doctor you chose. Like I say all the time though... I support everyone's decisions and I am here for EVERYONE. I wish you guys the best luck if you're going or just planned to go... hopefully you are the lucky ones. I'm praying to God for you guys.

Anyways, an update on my mommy.. I went to visit her at the 8:00-9:00PM visit BUT I could only stay for like 6 minutes, because mom was alert of everything and was hurting and wanting to get out again. It's very uncomfortable. I have been talking to her and telling her about you guys that are posting positive things. I said "SQUEEZE MY HAND IF YOU HEAR ME MOMMA" and she squeezed my hand.. I was sooooo excited. The doctors are saying that they think she will be coming out of this soon. Her lungs are clearing up, slowly but surely. I hope it keeps improving. My 17th birthday is in less than two weeks.. we know that momma won't be out of the hospital, but we're hoping she will be out of the ICU and able to communicate. But if she can't, I'm starting to think that it will be alright.... as long as it takes, I don't care, I just want mommy to get better. (I striving toward sooner rather than later though hah). I've been really depressed without her lately. Momma's soft touch, shoulder to cry on, and warm words are the only thing in this world that will make me feel better about myself and my problems, as a teenager. But I love her enough to deal with my issues, so she can get better. When she's feeling 100% better and back on her feet, my life will be complete again, with meaning, AND my light will light up my path again..
I love you with all my heart momma.
I promise you that we will get through this, together.
We've always made it through everything as long as we are together, and we will always be together :)
Last but not least, I have to wake up extra early tomorrow because I started going to church the first Sunday that my mom was in ICU. I need Jesus in my life, cuz momma was the closest thing. hah.
I love you mommy! Stay strong for us, we are staying strong with you.
Until we talk again,
love always,
me :)
FabBy50 .
on 6/6/10 2:14 am - Everett, WA
Thank you again for the update on your mom! :)
browneyedDeeva
on 6/6/10 9:23 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
hi ya sweetie,
im so glad ur mom is gonna pull thru with the grace of God im glad u r going to church. i go every sun too and i prayed for ur mom to be well
kepp us all posted

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

RollTideRoll
on 6/6/10 2:57 pm - Montgomery, AL
Awwww thanks! :)
I will be sure to keep you guys posted! :)
sassyscorpio
on 6/7/10 3:23 pm
Well that is very exciting news MWG! I wish I could go and buy that person a beer!

Thank  you for being willing to keep the public informed when there is absolutely nothing in it for you,
other than saving a lot of people pain,  misery and lives.

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 8:59 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 7, 2010 at 3:20 AM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:
Sometimes it works out quite well when people start throwing around these accusations. With a little proof and contacting the right OH people they DO their investigations and they DO see the multiple troll accounts and they ban then. Read through the last several pages here and the very IDs we have been complaining about with a real coordinator such as fightingfat and a few others went poof with instructions she can't to that again.

What comes around, goes around.

Another basis for her lawsuit against each us that we are harming her business by telling the truth and bringing pre ops over here to read the non stop infections, leaks, long hospital says (months in many cases) and they change their mind to go to a better surgeon and this cuases her a loss of money. It should be noted that just yesterday she made it bloody clear that we have not harmed her business in any manner. poof goes the court case! Was she really thinking when she wrote that? We were sure to jump on that thread and do a screen capture so it won't ever go away,

I had the honor of meeting a person that used to work in the OR for Almanza. He said for a doller bill to pay for a beer he would love to chat with us.

Now, you gotta know THAT is going to be an eventfull evening. ;o)

Life changes in ways we never dreamed..... Then someone luck just falls right into our laps, ;o)
What the damn, Why wasn't I informed of all this. I TOLD YOU I DON'T USUALLY HANG OUT ON THIS FORUM AND TO PM ME WHEN ANY STUPID PEOPLE POST SOMETHING I MIGHT WANT IN ON.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/robinamused.jpg
FabBy50 .
on 6/9/10 9:52 am - Everett, WA
Love that cat!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 2:24 pm - AZ
 love you pumpkin... love you............

stoongal
on 6/10/10 1:37 am - Canada
 So glad that your momma is going to come out of all this eventually, hard to know when they are in critical care if they will make it or not.  I know I went through that when Linda was there for so long.
I dreaded phone calls in case they were my family informing me of her demise!  I was so horrified that I went around just quivering most of the time as I had been there by her side in TJ.   I knew there was a lot of pain that just could not be gas, but we honestly thought her fibromyalgia was part of the pain problem, as they said she had no leak!  So much for their leak tests huh?   Of course anyone with a real medical  background should have suspected the worst in her stay at the recovery house.  But a real doctor's help there  is not going to change anytime soon.  But someday they will be shut down and then people will be left with safer options!  (I sincerely hope anyway!)
So my dear, keep praying - it really does help, I know you are not a fake but a real person, and we are with you in spirit every step of the way!  God bless you and your family!

butterfly_kisses
on 7/17/10 1:55 am - Canada
Hi what happened to your mother while in mexico?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views