surgery scheduled 6/30 with Dr Almanza

NursieGirl
on 6/5/10 5:36 pm
 I just responded to your message Melissa.  I know how you're feeling; I'm going alone too.... no support here either.  You will make lifelong friends on this board and at the recovery house in TJ!

snowbaby
on 6/6/10 12:36 am - Durango, CO
65 POUNDS IN EIGHT WEEKS????????? THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!! 
      Sue 

Bichon Mom2 Oval Sticker

FWLizzie
on 6/6/10 2:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Yep, Terry is the Poster Child for WLS!!!

Glad you made a decision that's about to change your life Melissa...you will be in our thoughts and prayers...keep us posted please!

Liz

Irishsweettart
on 6/10/10 6:26 am - North Las Vegas, NV
Bring your own Compression stockings. You can get them at walgreens ect. About 25$ better than what they use. You will be fine, so far there have been 19 people I know how have went. 5 in my own family and not one problem. Can't wait to have you all on the loser's bench with us!!!!!

Bryan2088
on 6/21/10 10:44 am - Lynnwood, WA
 I'm in the airport now on my way back home from surgery with Dr Almanza on Thursday.  I feel great and can't think of one single complaint.  The place was spotless and the staff were amazing.  I'm so happy I went.

emeraldskye
on 6/21/10 11:33 am - Vancouver, Canada
That is fantastic!  Keep us posted on your weight loss and welcome to the losers bench. 
            Plus an additional 42.2lbs pre op! Starting weight 300lbs.                 
NursieGirl
on 6/21/10 11:53 am

So happy for you Bryan!

Heather :o)
on 6/22/10 12:31 pm
Congrats to you! Welcome to the Losers bench :o)
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views