Dr Aceves was the best

liveNbetter
on 6/2/10 1:56 am - Canada
Hello Ladies and gents..well its Wednesday and I got home form Mexicali yesterday and I am gonna tell you the experience was FANTASTIC..I would recomend Dr Aceves to anyone. He came to me room afew times to see how I was doing and talked to me and another Lady (who was also having her sleeve done that day)2wice about how to take care of ourselves afterwards..It felt like he really did care about our sucess and I believe he did.
         The second day was alittle rough but when the 3rd day came it was all forgotton and I was so happy with it all I would do it again in a heart beat.
         The Staff was caring and helpful and the Hospital was cleaner then my home haha. Now I'm just tring to get use to this SIP SIP SIP thing and I am on my way to ANEWME.
             LOVEN MY SLEEVE
       THX DR ACEVES

Connie
Margo N.
on 6/2/10 3:31 am
So glad you had a fantastic experience and that you are through your surgery safely! Now, time to "enjoy" your liquid diet!
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/10 3:31 am
 Hi Connie,

It's great to hear you're doing well and that you're happy!
L N
on 6/2/10 5:12 am
Glad you are home and all went well.  Yes like you I truly believe Dr. Aceves and his staff are some of the best out there.

Some folks thought I had lost my mind when I told them I was going to Mexico for surgery.   My answer to them is YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS HOSPITAL AND DR. to understand how truly WONDERFUL it all was.

Keep us updated on how you are doing.  Hang on tight, as it is going to be a  great ride.
jenni80
on 6/2/10 5:21 am
Yeah, congrats on being post op and having a great experience!!!!

Jeanette  

FWLizzie
on 6/2/10 7:31 am - Fort Worth, TX
Congratulations, glad to hear you're doing great!

Liz

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/10 9:56 am - AZ
Glad to hear you are doing well. Let us know if we can help in any way, we are all here for you and can share experiences.
Boscogirl
on 6/2/10 11:47 pm - TX
Yea for you!!  I am so happy to hear that everything went well.  All the best to you on your new journey!!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
liveNbetter
on 6/3/10 12:27 am - Canada
BLAHH hateing this Liquid protein I am adding to my Isopure but oh well its only for aweek longer. Feelen good and cant believe by my scale I have lost 6pnds since I weighed myself in Mexico.. Thz Ladies for the support and once again oven my sleeve.
lolalucy
on 6/3/10 1:23 am
 Congrats and welcome to the losers bench!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views