Big Day on Friday

liveNbetter
on 5/25/10 12:55 am - Canada
Well its finally my turn..I have my surgery on Friday and I cant believe how fast this Month went.
           I was worried I booked my surgery to far away and I would back out of it and spend the money on more responsible things like paying off loans or something but we all know how important these surgeries are so I stuck to my guns and being real busy helps as well. I'm alittle scared but I think its more about the flight then the actual surgery so its manageable.
          I want to say thx to all the people who have posted there stories and experiences cause without this website I know I wouldn't be going down to Mexico to have this done. I would be rite now on a very long list WAITING AND WAITING to possibly get into a program to then have to wait some more to possibly get into see a Dr and TALK about having this surgery. This website saved me YEARS of crying and missing out on life..SO THX
         Can't wait for the future and I'm sure I will have some things to say about my experience down there in Mexicali.
         Connie
shunt1960
on 5/25/10 1:10 am
VSG on 04/28/10 with
Congratulations!!!  You will be fine.  I wish you an uneventful surgery and recovery.  Keep us updated on how you are doing!  You won't be sorry.
SW /CW/GW   307.6/202/180    Not a Sprint but what a Journey it is

Margo N.
on 5/25/10 2:38 am
Congratulations from another Canadian Aceves patient! You'll be on the other side soon (the loser's side that is)! Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and an easy recovery. I have every confidence that you will find the team in Mexicali to be as professional, caring and attentive as I did!

Keep us updated!
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

sam30204
on 5/25/10 3:17 am
I exactly 3 weeks away from my surgery! I too am super excited! Good luck and congrats!

Be nice to nurses....we keep doctors from killing you!

Boscogirl
on 5/25/10 8:15 am - TX
I am soooo happy for you and can't wait to see your "all is well" post!!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
liveNbetter
on 5/25/10 8:52 am - Canada
Thx Ladies
 Just trying to keep busy so time flys and this is all behind me , cleaning my house like a mad women
Even the husband is looking forward to this..he thinks its a mini vacation or something haha
          Connie
hollykim
on 5/25/10 2:01 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Good luck and you are gonna love your sleeve!
Holly

ishary
on 5/26/10 3:29 am - Whittier, CA
That is so cute!!!
I am excited for you!!
woo hoo!!!
Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

jenni80
on 5/25/10 11:55 am
Yeah, wishing you a uneventful surgery and fast recovery!  Im sure you will do great!

Jeanette  

bigisbad
on 5/25/10 3:50 pm - Canada, Canada
Wishing you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.
And don't trip over the bag of fat... its mine and its holding the clinics door open.
Good Luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views