Just got SLEEVED! Dr. Pompa is awesome!

1trendychic
on 5/23/10 6:00 am - Salem, OR
VSG on 05/19/10 with
Hello all, I was sleeved last Wednesday and just got back from TJ.  I got Sleeved by Dr. Pompa and it was such a great experience.  It was really nice there and very clean.  I think they cleaned 24/7. The staff was so friendly and like family.   I am feeling great, but still having gurgling and gassy.  I am trying to walk alot but still gurgle.  I freaked out when I got there and they pulled out the longest needles I have ever seen and started crying.  The IV needle was big and hurt but I am a baby.  The only thing that was sooooooo gross and I could hardly stand it was the drain tube.  Being in was ok but the day they took it out, OMG, I just about passed out.  Needless to say I would do it again in a heartbeat.  I didn't think I would feel this good.  I just want to go shout it out everywhere.  I really haven't told anyone about my surgery and haven't posted here very much but had to tell you all that I want to tell everyone about it now and I really want to help others now.  What a great option to help your health become great.  Thanks everyone for all the posts here.  You all made such an impression for my decision and I am so happy for that and would not have done it unless I looked on the site.  I will continue to post my progess.  I know it helps others.  THANKS AGAIN!
sam30204
on 5/23/10 6:02 am
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im 3 weeks behind ya!

Be nice to nurses....we keep doctors from killing you!

browneyedDeeva
on 5/23/10 8:52 am - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
heyyyyyyyyy, congradulations on ur surgery im so excited for you good luck your gonna be a skinny minnie in no time my surgery is may 26th i cant wait

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

FWLizzie
on 5/23/10 12:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Congratulations, I'm glad you are doing great....welcome to the loser's bench!

Liz
need2bthin
on 5/24/10 2:23 am
VSG on 06/30/10 with
Congrats.  I will be joining you thanks to Dr. Pompa on June 30th.
Just My thoughts... 
ishary
on 5/24/10 2:41 am - Whittier, CA

WOO HOO!!!
Good for you!!
fyi... I have heard really GREAT things about Dr. Pompa and her hospital!!!

Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

1trendychic
on 5/24/10 2:23 pm - Salem, OR
VSG on 05/19/10 with
Thanks everyone.  I am so excited for you all who are on your way!  Please stay in touch!  I want to hear all about it.
meaghanfox
on 6/3/10 1:06 pm
thats great. i had the lap band done 2 months ago by dr pompa and i agree, she was great and the staff so nice loved them all. i would do it all over again in a heart beat. best of luck on everything

Meaghan Fox

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views