It's set! May 28th with Dr. Almanza

NursieGirl
on 5/14/10 3:41 pm
Congrats to you!  I'm a bit behind you, will be having my surgery July 2nd.  You have to tell me absolutely everything about your experience!

thinasiwant
on 5/14/10 9:49 pm

Yeah !!!! so happy,,,,you are heading for a life better than you can imagine!

Thinasiwant

browneyedDeeva
on 5/15/10 12:10 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
sweet candy girl,
congradulations on ur date and ur decision , im set for may 26th i cant waittttttttttttt its soooo exciting i too am preparing for the mental part of it

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

hollykim
on 5/16/10 1:18 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Check out my blog for details of my journey and pics. dr. almanza is wonderful,kind caring and skilled. I am 3 mos post op and have lost 48# I hit onderland this week at 197!
CongrATS on your choice and good luck. Keep us posted. also,come over to the VSG forum. there is tons of info there.
Holly

LifeLover
on 5/18/10 11:59 am - Hoover, AL
Hi Toni & SweetCandyGirl,
My husband, Jason will be having his VSG on May 26th with Dr. Almanza as well!. I had mine at the end of Feb. and have been so thrilled with the results that he is going to have surgery as well.

I'm sure you'll get to meet him when you're there. I was going to be going with him, but my mom had a major back surgery and I need to stay home to take care of her. He will be the sweet bald guy.  

Good luck with surgery and congratulations on your upcoming weight loss journey!

XOXOXO,
Christi
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

browneyedDeeva
on 5/18/10 12:07 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
hi Christiiiiiii, omg im so excited ill be able to meet your husband Jason. im glad ur doing well with ur surgery this is sooooooooo cool i hope ur mom is doing well with her back surgery mention Jason to me and ill look for him ill be the onely one with a guys name lolol

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

LifeLover
on 5/18/10 12:40 pm - Hoover, AL
I already told him to keep an eye out for Toni. :) He looks forward to meeting you. Do you have anyone going with you?

I feel really bad that I won't be there with him because he was there with me. He is however, much more independent and has no problem traveling by himself...especially since he has already been there and feels 100% confident with Dr. Almanza, the staff, and facilities.

I'm sure you have probably been reading posts on here for awhile, but I haven't been on here nearly as much as I used to be. Please feel free to click on my "latest posts" and you will be able to see that I have posted on here in the past...many times to some of the crazy accussations that I have heard about Dr. Almanza. I would just like to put your mind at ease that my experience was wonderful and I would never let my hubby have surgery there if I were in any way weary of my past experience.

Everything will be great!!!
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

browneyedDeeva
on 5/18/10 12:53 pm - NY
RNY on 05/03/13 with
heyyyyyyyyy life,
thank you so much for ur confidence
wahoooooooo im so excited i can not contain myself any longer lol would you believe im going with my sons best friend Melissa shes same age as my son 31 and has always had a weight loss problem so when she did all the research and told me about it i was like bring it onnnnnnn lol so we r doing it together . i have no problem looking in on ur hubby for u . i wish my husband can come but he feels betetr that ill have melissa i wonder if anyone else here is having it the same day and with dr A thank you for letting me know about some of the people on here that talk bad about dr A i think i joined this site when there was a lot of bashing going on i didnt know what was going on anyway im gonn atake a look at ur posts so i can learn more yayyyyyyyyyyy i cant wait to stop eating and start losing weight i promised myself to be close to gola by the time i turn 51 which is in sept
thanks again

see ya lighter,

Toni                         

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?