Dr. Quiroz, TJ???

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/10 10:21 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On May 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM Pacific Time, Margo N. wrote:
Dr Saucedo?
YES that's the one.
junette2000
on 5/23/10 1:55 pm - Yucaipa, CA

Hello and congratulations on your weightloss!

I've used Dr Quiroz twice.  He is a miracle worker on the Lower Body Lift!  My arms look great !

My experience with him and his staff has been nothing but positive.  I would recomend him in a minute.  I have some pics posted on my profile here and also at Plastic Surgery Journey.Com feel free to take a look.

Best of luck to you on your journey.

madame_butterfly
on 5/28/10 8:20 am - Where the Sun Shines, CA
I had Dr. Quiroz as my plastic surgeon too! Joyce ie CosMed's patient coordinator. I love my outcome... lower body-lift w/anchor, fat injections to rear, breast lift w/augmentation I have received no negative feedback on my appearance.

I would highly recommend Dr. Quiroz at Cosmedclinic.com
highest :313 | current :124 | low goal :145 | lowest: 118
greenbaygirl
on 5/31/10 11:26 am - Hobart, WI
Hey there,
I never got to meet him or anyonefrom that office due to complications with hubby's surgery, sorry.

cindysd
on 2/18/11 4:20 am - San Diego, CA
I know what you mean....its so hard to decide on a plastic surgeon from Mexico because everyone has such STRONG opionions about all the doctors. I was ready to book with Dr. Q, and then read someting that made me re-consider. But today I spoke with one of his patients of 20+ years and she just raved about him and Dr. Fuentes. She really put my mind at ease. Plus, she confirmed that the trip from San Diego (where I live) to his office in Tijuana is less than 20 minutes...so easy.  I suggest you read her story here, and even give her a call

here is the link to her story about Cosmed Clinic andn Dr. Quiroz http://t.co/rlzBQqP

http://cosmedclinicmexico.wordpress.com/2011/02/18/cosmetic- surgery-patient-testimonial/

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views